STOKEEEEEEEEEEEEEED

My mommy and daddy just bought this :banana:
IMAG1173.jpg

James

Staff member
Very nice! :rocker:

No need to thank me, but I convinced them to buy one that way I have something to sleep in when I go down there to ride over winter. :ride:

My mommy and daddy just bought this :banana:
IMAG1173.jpg
:thumb: Very nice. I like the dual awnings on the side. I take it that there is a slideout on the other side and that garage is a 10 footer? More pic of the inside please. 35 foot is a nice size...congrats and enjoy hanging out in that thing. Hook it up and drag that thing to Cali and join us westerners for some Dez riding.

:thumb: Very nice. I like the dual awnings on the side. I take it that there is a slideout on the other side and that garage is a 10 footer? More pic of the inside please. 35 foot is a nice size...congrats and enjoy hanging out in that thing. Hook it up and drag that thing to Cali and join us westerners for some Dez riding.
10 foot garage indeed, I wanted the one with the 12 foot garage but I don't think the truck would agree with all that weight. One slide in the living area and another in the bedroom. We pick it up tomorrow morning I'll post some more pics tomorrow :thumb: that's all on my dad! Mr Busy :blah:

10 foot garage indeed, I wanted the one with the 12 foot garage but I don't think the truck would agree with all that weight. One slide in the living area and another in the bedroom. We pick it up tomorrow morning I'll post some more pics tomorrow :thumb: that's all on my dad! Mr Busy :blah:
What are you hooking this up to?