South Stoddard Wells-ish: Oct 13-14 2012

Ok, Jeff..
I am going solo tomorrow or maybe meet and ride with some others. I am not making it to the 10/20 so this is my last ride for two weeks. Sorry to here about the fingers, heal good and fast. Thanks..

Would you mind if 2 slow pokes tagged along for a few hours? :smirk:

That 350 too much fun today :noidea: :smirk:

530 today... 350 won't be ready for a couple weeks. I tried to clear a pretty big rock on a steep downhill but when I gassed it the rear tire was in the air... stopped the bike dead and sent me off. Grabbed a rock to keep from flying off the side and bent two middle fingers skyward. I heal fast... just hope I can make my SSSS - Super Secret Singletrack Sequoia ride next weekend. We have been planning it for months.

530 today... 350 won't be ready for a couple weeks. I tried to clear a pretty big rock on a steep downhill but when I gassed it the rear tire was in the air... stopped the bike dead and sent me off. Grabbed a rock to keep from flying off the side and bent two middle fingers skyward. I heal fast... just hope I can make my SSSS - Super Secret Singletrack Sequoia ride next weekend. We have been planning it for months.

You rode 530 :eek:

:smirk:

Sorry to hear about your dirt nap. Hope you heal quick and make your ride.

:USA: