South Stoddard Wells-ish: Oct 13-14 2012

The last time I was in "ish", we found a new, unridden, single track trail, and rode a wash that I had never been in. The only problem with the wash, was it ended at a fence. Good thing I carry a large pair of dykes.:devil:

The last time I was in "ish", we found a new, unridden, single track trail, and rode a wash that I had never been in. The only problem with the wash, was it ended at a fence. Good thing I carry a large pair of dykes.:devil:

Are you going to be ready by this "ish" timeframe or is the Z still going to be in parts?

I always wondered what it was like to ride with a dyke on the bike. Hey, do you have the T shirt that says. "If you can read this the Dyke fell off?"

Just noticed this was happening during the Sierra NFS DS ride. BUT I think I would rather do this rather than drive out all the way over there. I probably can't stay till sunday cause work but can def do that saturday ride. Can take my bro in law too if the ride is beginner friendly :noidea:

I can handle one dyke... but I'd never get a pair to stay on my bike... especially big ones ! :lol:

Just noticed this was happening during the Sierra NFS DS ride. BUT I think I would rather do this rather than drive out all the way over there. I probably can't stay till sunday cause work but can def do that saturday ride. Can take my bro in law too if the ride is beginner friendly :noidea:

Yea that wasn't on purpose... scheduled this ride back in Jan.

Looks like we have a perfect group of dirt bikers for Saturday. Weather is gonna be PERFECT. We can handle a couple more maybe... but Sunday we still need some guys.

Can't use the desert heat excuse anymore... Fall weather is here. Mornings are cool... and the afternoons nice !

Staged about 4 miles off Hwy 15 at Dale Evans. Post up soon if you wanna get in on Sunday.

Put me and my son down for a maybe, if he can lift a gallon of milk with his shoulder we will show up for a Sunday loop and ride with you guys or do a loop ourselves.
Sunday about 8:30 am or sooner if you have other KSU time.

Might be just you and me Sunday. And I am not totally Gay (not that there is anything wrong with that - pc) so I don't EVER have a KSU time. But I'll ride with you whatever time you like.

Looking even better... 50% chance of some rain Thursday... and high for Saturday 75F

Ready to ride Sat 8:30AM.

Directions:
http://ridersonline.org/2012/stoddard_stage.htm

Look for my van:
hitchcrafters_bikerack_640.gif