South Stoddard Wells-ish: Oct 13-14 2012

Timmy every time one group is in the desert someone else is too. I got about 15 warnings from D37 guys last ride on several forums because of their last race. They have another one this weekend too. It's just like a broken record to me now. It is only funny to me. But you would laugh too if you knew all the helpful heads up I get since I post rides all the time on many forums.

Hope I didn't make you feel bad. I was just funnin'. Truth is we have also been promoting the Toys for Tots Poker Run and have some of our guys running it.

http://ridersonline.org/2012/smf/index.php?topic=115.0

logotoys.gif
bannerpo.gif
logocharties.gif
buthotln.gif

Hi Gary... I packed it in and came home... You never said if your boy was gonna be able to ride. But even so, I dislocated or broke a couple fingers on the ride today. Was OK to finish today while adrenaline was flowing... but they have swollen up like mini balloons this evening. You guys have fun.

Hi Gary... I packed it in and came home... You never said if your boy was gonna be able to ride. But even so, I dislocated or broke a couple fingers on the ride today. Was OK to finish today while adrenaline was flowing... but they have swollen up like mini balloons this evening. You guys have fun.

That 350 too much fun today :noidea: :smirk:

Ok, Jeff..
I am going solo tomorrow or maybe meet and ride with some others. I am not making it to the 10/20 so this is my last ride for two weeks. Sorry to here about the fingers, heal good and fast. Thanks..