All Stewards of The Sierra National Forest Dual Sport Ride

The 350 is like riding a mountain bike with a motor. The thing handles like it is on rails. It just glides through the tight twisty stuff and has all the power you need when you twist the throttle. Best bike I have ever ridden by far.

Last edited:
The 13' 350 was a great bike. I loved it. But my 14' 500 is more of my cup of tea. I prefer the bigger bottom end now that I have it.
I'm curious on what you did to the 350 to set it up for you? Change in mapping? Change in gearing? If so, what mapping and gearing did you do?

I'm curious on what you did to the 350 to set it up for you? Change in mapping? Change in gearing? If so, what mapping and gearing did you do?

The 350 had 13/48 gearing, desmogged and EU map (for off road use only of course :thumb:). Mine was same except with 14/52 gearing. Also, we had other aftermarket parts from skidplates, to Shorai batteries, sicass plate setup, seat concepts seats etc. They were great bikes though, and I miss mine from time to time. Like you said they handle very well, but the 500 handles exactly the same at speeds over 5mph. So I'm guessing you did indeed get the bike??? What gearing you running?