Steering dampers???

What JR failed to mention is that he runs Twin Walled bars with a cross bar. You can mount a top mount on these bars as they did in the old days and just bend the cross bar a little as so:

d_65461.jpg

As I mentioned before, the GPR4 is an under mount and will only raise your bars about 3/8" which is not that much.
Talk about making it difficult to get to the adjuster while riding. :thinking:

Talk about making it difficult to get to the adjuster while riding. :thinking:
I'm thinking that he could steer AND adjust at the same time... just grab onto the cross bar, thumb on one side, forefinger on the other adjust and steer... :prof:
:thumb: Yep, I can see it happening.
Another reason people dumped the Cross bar and when to the Pro-tapers or Rentals without cross bar. You could still so this option with a GPR as the knob is lower and easier to get to. Plus the newer GPR4s are slimmer so an under the bar mount is a plus.

OH and what?, You can't be clicking into the 6th gear, grabbing a handful in the rough rock trail while adjusting your stabilizer?......:picard:....:smirk:

OH and what?, You can't be clicking into the 6th gear, grabbing a handful in the rough rock trail while adjusting your stabilizer?......:picard:....:smirk:

:lol: i never had an issue about letting go of the handle bars and swiping the stabilzer wile going through rocks, or grabbing a handleful through a nice rythm section!!! :P :devil:

Another reason people dumped the Cross bar and when to the Pro-tapers or Rentals without cross bar. You could still so this option with a GPR as the knob is lower and easier to get to. Plus the newer GPR4s are slimmer so an under the bar mount is a plus.

:lol: i never had an issue about letting go of the handle bars and swiping the stabilzer wile going through rocks, or grabbing a handleful through a nice rythm section!!! :P :devil:

Kids, always showing dad's up!