Sprockets and chains

I have looped out, endoed, high sided and burried under 5 other bikes. But, one day I rode my son's YZ85 I pulled a wheelie out of the corner. Got krooked and put my left foot down and broke my leg. I strongly beleive riding and thing smaller than a 125cc will hurt you faster. :shocked:
Now back to sprockets. I see that the Ironman sprockets have a one year guaranty. That's not bad seeing how the only guaranty Renthal's has is. They will guaranty to keep lieing to the consumer.
SIDEWINDER has a Life Time guaranty.
Do you like tools that brake? If you do then you will not want to buy a Crastman. Because they have a life time guaranty.

Guarantee of what, not breaking, wearing out? I have never seen a sprocket break. Wear is another thing. You can't guarantee that.

Guarantee of what, not breaking, wearing out? I have never seen a sprocket break. Wear is another thing. You can't guarantee that.

I got pictures of my rear sprocket. They era good pictures too. You have to remember I purchased these back in 02 or 03. They have been on 3 different CR500's. I am haveing trouble getting them from my camera. I think its my lap top giving me the problem. :thumbsdown: I will get them on here. I will guaranty that not even SunStar would look this good after 2 years max on a CR500.

Crap I just remembered I have a Sunstar 51 tooth sprocket that came off my sons 04 CR250. I will post pictures of that as well.
As far as you never seen a tooth break on a sprocket. That tells me you never had stock sprockets on any of the bikes you own.

I must admit, the first couple posts were simply a :stirthepot: moment. I really don't care what you ride, what gear you wear or what components you use, if you aren't a complete asshole and enjoy riding bikes we'll probably get along just fine. I have used sunstar for a vast majority of my time riding/racing and never had to replace a piece for anything other than a gearing change, they have earned my trust through trial, I abuse stuff, I break stuff that I have no idea how I broke, but I have never broken anything from sunstar, they have earned their place on my bike through trial by fire.
Crap I just remembered I have a Sunstar 51 tooth sprocket that came off my sons 04 CR250. I will post pictures of that as well.
As far as you never seen a tooth break on a sprocket. That tells me you never had stock sprockets on any of the bikes you own.

I got pictures of my rear sprocket. They era good pictures too. You have to remember I purchased these back in 02 or 03. They have been on 3 different CR500's. I am haveing trouble getting them from my camera. I think its my lap top giving me the problem. :thumbsdown: I will get them on here. I will guaranty that not even SunStar would look this good after 2 years max on a CR500.
Thats still not answering the guarantee question.