Sprockets and chains

I have been running renthals for years and get more than a few good rides out of them. I would get a full season (36+ events) out of a renthal sprocket on a cr or kx500.

You can pick on me all you want. :thumb:
I do want to ask you something. You tell me that you rode KX and CR500's. I beleive you.
This is off topic but, I want to ask you CDA if you have ever rode a KX or CR500af. Even if it was someone's home built version. No I am not :poke: or pushing. I am just currious.

Last edited:
I do want to ask you something. You tell me that you rode KX and CR500's. I beleive you.
This is off topic but, I want to ask you CDA if you have ever rode a KX or CR500af. Even if it was someone's home built version.?
I've ridden a CR500af, Afx, 250afx, 150afx(85 big wheel frame). SH was out my way a few years ago doing a demo days and I was invited out to ride them. Nice bikes. Almost bought one in 07 but didn't pull the trigger.

I remember when SH had them. I tried to get them to come to Unadilla or Broome Tioga. A few years ago. Last one I heard of was down in Texas.
I went in their site and custom built a KX500 but again did not pull the trigger. Not the bike I needed for what I do.