Sprockets and chains

I can see that explaining it.....your mom must be proud of you
Funny, going through my receipts, i just remembered I had to replace this sprocket in 12/7/2010 cause i bent the first one. You can see they gave me a 25% discount towards this purchase. I thought that was pretty cool of them. So this sprocket is a little bit newer that originally posted but still over 3 1/2 years old. And, I will check in the morning if mama is proud of me, she is a sleep right now:redface:
photo (3).JPG

Funny, going through my receipts, i just remembered I had to replace this sprocket in 12/7/2010 cause i bent the first one. You can see they gave me a 25% discount towards this purchase. I thought that was pretty cool of them. So this sprocket is a little bit newer that originally posted but still over 3 1/2 years old. And, I will check in the morning if mama is proud of me, she is a sleep right now:redface:
View attachment 22325
25% off! yeah that's alright....but hey! I'll give you this one for free
image.jpg

You say it
Those teeth might be strong enough to handle the punishment. But, I bet that sprocket bends or gets twisted very easily.
Ok, now your talking out your ass. Strong to handle punishment but bends/gets twisted easily?

You see the shit I ride in? I ain't no f'n track queen, if a sprocket is gonna get bent or twisted, I'll more likely do it than you.:prof:

You say it

Ok, now your talking out your ass. Strong to handle punishment but bends/gets twisted easily?

You see the shit I ride in? I ain't no f'n track queen, if a sprocket is gonna get bent or twisted, I'll more likely do it than you.:prof:
I agree with you there. You ride in some gnarly shit. I tried to find the photo's of that sprocket being all twisted and bent. I believe it was Dirt Rider magazine that at first raved about that sprocket. All up until they hit a big rock and it was all over. It could have been set-up though. You have to wonder about the strength of that sprocket. When comparing it to even a Renthal. It just does not look to be that strong.