Sprockets and chains

This is just like the "what oil or what tire" threads. Just accept the fact that people will give you there opinion and stop trying to convince others that your choice is the better one. The caveat would be is if you have had a failure with one. I gave my experience with the Ironman sprocket. I know when I bought mine and can demonstrate what it looks like today. I know exactly how I ride, where I ride and the kind of riding I did with that specific sprocket. That's as far as I can go with it, or choose to I guess. I have no standing to say it is better or worse than a Sunstar, JT, TI, KMA, FU, or any other acronym:smirk:

There is one basic fact that everyone can agree on. Aluminum will wear down quicker than steel. I don't care to be changing out my sprockets that often and am not concerned with the, in my opinion, insignificant weight difference. i'll just drink MORE laxative the night before a ride:eek:

Ts. has caused me to reach a new Revelation. :prof: I am touched by his wisdom. Now :ban: him before he does it again. :smirk: joke.

so iv the new sprockets and chain one..alloy rear after I requesting steel..but im going to do my first grasstrack this weekend and was wondering what size would be best for that?? 13/48 at the moment which is stock for gg ec 300. .I was thinking of dropping I touth on the front? would the be sufficient? ?

I found this image of a Supersproxs worn out sprocket.
wornout.gif

20,000 miles?....WTF?.....must be made of kryptonite.
It is made of the same material as the SideWinder Stainless series. I priced the Supersprox sprocket at MotorSport outlet. I plan on changing my gearing from 14/50 to 14/49 maybe 48. So FYI. I will purchase the Supersprox counter shaft and rear. For my next purchase. I will post how well I like them. :thumb:

It is made of the same material as the SideWinder Stainless series. I priced the Supersprox sprocket at MotorSport outlet. I plan on changing my gearing from 14/50 to 14/49 maybe 48. So FYI. I will purchase the Supersprox counter shaft and rear. For my next purchase. I will post how well I like them. :thumb:
If it lasts 2,000 miles it'll be the best sprocket I've ever seen on a dirt bike