Spangler - New Years 2013

Looks like a fun trip, you guys obviously handle cold weather much better than me.
Reading this thread, it appears that both Timo and Rolls have busted bones from crashes? I thought you two alternated years to crash. Hope it isn't as bad as it sounds, and you guys heal up fast.

Looks like a fun trip, you guys obviously handle cold weather much better than me.
Reading this thread, it appears that both Timo and Rolls have busted bones from crashes? I thought you two alternated years to crash. Hope it isn't as bad as it sounds, and you guys heal up fast.

Maybe leap year and the Mayan calendar had something to do with it!!!! :shocked:

normally i would point and laugh but i just lost one of my good riding buddys for 12 weeks... and then getting back into teh swing of things is gonna be a while... get better tim :(

Here is the story when I took that pic.

From the far side of camp I see Tim's bike wheels and Tim's legs near his tail gate. This is all i can see because he is on the opposite of xquadtards trailer. So I walk around xquadtards trailer and there is Timo all hunched over. I say hey what's up, are you "hung over?" Timo says no, I just broke my collar bone. We get him over to geeks rv to sit down and have some water. The pain looked pretty intense. Timo is one tough SOB!

Timo has some good pics on his camera. I hope he feels good enough to post the up soon.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1357275357.356409.jpg