Sometimes Its All About The Bike.

I found that video this mornig before going to work. I thought others might like to watch her I mean the video.
As of right now I am the only one with a bike. Three of the four boys have rode. But do to expences and only one income for a while. My boys out grown the 85's. I was unable to buy any new bikes for them as of yet. Not to mention they out grew their gear. My wife has only rode our bikes in the fields. Now, she is back to work. and I am losing my job. Go figuer. My wife likes to ask if she can ride my bike. Only when she is pissed at me. I beleive she is up to no good when she does that. So I say Hell no. But, yes she has rode my bike and she rode it verry well. She never shifted out of second. She only had one get off but she got back on. :shocked:
Their is good reasons why I tell her no know. I bet you can relate. This is how she is. Get this, One day she was pissed at me. Our oldest was out back shooting targets with his Mosin Nagant. My wife went out back to where my son was. With a piston from my bike. Yes it was a good piston. She set it up to where the targets were 75 yards away. My wife has never shot a Mosin Nagant 91/30. Until that day. She hit the piston with her first shot.! :shocked: True story..
That is why I say no now when she asks to ride it. She's up to no good.

I found that video this mornig before going to work. I thought others might like to watch her I mean the video.
As of right now I am the only one with a bike. Three of the four boys have rode. But do to expences and only one income for a while. My boys out grown the 85's. I was unable to buy any new bikes for them as of yet. Not to mention they out grew their gear. My wife has only rode our bikes in the fields. Now, she is back to work. and I am losing my job. Go figuer. My wife likes to ask if she can ride my bike. Only when she is pissed at me. I beleive she is up to no good when she does that. So I say Hell no. But, yes she has rode my bike and she rode it verry well. She never shifted out of second. She only had one get off but she got back on. :shocked:
Their is good reasons why I tell her no know. I bet you can relate. This is how she is. Get this, One day she was pissed at me. Our oldest was out back shooting targets with his Mosin Nagant. My wife went out back to where my son was. With a piston from my bike. Yes it was a good piston. She set it up to where the targets were 75 yards away. My wife has never shot a Mosin Nagant 91/30. Until that day. She hit the piston with her first shot.! :shocked: True story..
That is why I say no now when she asks to ride it. She's up to no good.

2 things regarding this post...

1) REF: RED font - Sounds familiar..... @Rack, an input on this?????

2) REF: BLUE font - You might consider NOT pissing her off any more!!!