some LPNF Vids

depends on the group, amount of breaks, and such. but we are shooting for an early afternoon for Sunday and mid afternoon on Saturday.

both days, we meet 8am at Edison stagin area

Saturday is the slightly more tech and longer ride. Depending on the group, we hope to add a Piru creek, small and big lockwood climbs, and possibly arrastra to the normal stuff. Arrastra is a tough cookie if we go up, not so bad going down. most likely we will take it going down to give a taste of it. possibly a 55-60 mile loop. depending on the breaks and speed, could finish mid afternoon. and if you still want to ride, I could show you a couple of Gems in the OHV, such as the Buttcrack trail.

Sunday is slated as a mellow ride (East Frazier, across top to lookout, down whata, tejon, long dave, to the creek. depending on the time and how everyone feels, we could either go back west frazier to whata to tejon, or long dave to tejon, or get a taste of the small lockwood pass to yellowjacket and back.).. maybe 40 mile loop, if we add yellowjacket, 55. depending on the breaks and such, possibly finish early afternoon. when we get to the creek. we assess the water situation, how everyone feels, and decide the direction there. and for those who didn't get enough riding in, we could run abit in the OHV.

depends on the group, amount of breaks, and such. but we are shooting for an early afternoon for Sunday and mid afternoon on Saturday.

both days, we meet 8am at Edison stagin area

Saturday is the slightly more tech and longer ride. Depending on the group, we hope to add a Piru creek, small and big lockwood climbs, and possibly arrastra to the normal stuff. Arrastra is a tough cookie if we go up, not so bad going down. most likely we will take it going down to give a taste of it. possibly a 55-60 mile loop. depending on the breaks and speed, could finish mid afternoon. and if you still want to ride, I could show you a couple of Gems in the OHV, such as the Buttcrack trail.

Sunday is slated as a mellow ride (East Frazier, across top to lookout, down whata, tejon, long dave, to the creek. depending on the time and how everyone feels, we could either go back west frazier to whata to tejon, or long dave to tejon, or get a taste of the small lockwood pass to yellowjacket and back.).. maybe 40 mile loop, if we add yellowjacket, 55. depending on the breaks and such, possibly finish early afternoon. when we get to the creek. we assess the water situation, how everyone feels, and decide the direction there. and for those who didn't get enough riding in, we could run abit in the OHV.

Ok I'm in for Sunday for sure. What does everybody do for food, pack lunch or eat before?

Ok I'm in for Sunday for sure. What does everybody do for food, pack lunch or eat before?
I normally eat before, I pack some snacks, and then chow down a lunch when we get back to the stagin area. however, packing a lunch during the ride sounds good too. it's up to you all though...

I drive a gray toyota tundra

posting vids of what it is you love to do is your right for being an american... if anyone has a issue with it tell them to fuck off stop hugging the trees and pull that branch out of their ass. as for the people who want to keep trails a secret and not let anyone know about this piss me off even more.. that elitist attitude has got to go. If more people in this state (california) actually rode we would have even more places to ride and the gov wouldnt be as nazi about it as they are now.

posting vids of what it is you love to do is your right for being an american... if anyone has a issue with it tell them to fuck off stop hugging the trees and pull that branch out of their ass. as for the people who want to keep trails a secret and not let anyone know about this piss me off even more.. that elitist attitude has got to go. If more people in this state (california) actually rode we would have even more places to ride and the gov wouldnt be as nazi about it as they are now.

Couldn't have said it better.........:thumb:

I appears that there are a few folks out there that do not appreciate me posting videos of the trails I ride. They believe my videos will result in either closing of the trails or over use by the masses. They want all the trails to be left a secret paradise, this includes trails and such in OHV parks, open areas, as well as marked trails on national forest. Some even get irate and argumentative on the subject.

I post videos in order to get some of the guys and gals out of the parking lot and onto the trails, and to add a few friends to my circle of riding buddies. Which is very cool when someone rides a new trail that is more difficult than what they have ever done before. Some riders are intimidated by the unknown, and will stay away from a trail and not try it. If they happen to watch a video, someone else or mine, they could assess if they are at the skill level to try the trail or not. I have met a few people that tried a trail because of my video and loved it, other not. There happens to be more riders out there that won't try some of the trails because of what they saw in the video.

The videos I post, where I explicitly identify locations, are from legal trails or open OHV parks, not the Super Secret Singletracks. I may post snippets of other rides and such and won't divulge the exact location or route to those trails. But Jeeseh, getting upset and say i'm killing the sport because of videos of an OHV park open area, or a legal National forest trail, give me a break. Sensitive areas are not divulged. that is a known rule.

I will continue to record my adventures. however, to keep the whiners at ease, I'm considering not to link them to the dirtbike forums anymore. Those that want to view my videos and pics, know where to view them.

I'm not in CA and I don't know what you have to ride. But here in Idaho I know I could start riding today and ride a new road or trail everyday until I died and I bet I couldn't ride them all. Honestly your videos aren't going to do crap! I had this same arguement with hunters and me posting my hunting videos and pictures. Guys tried to hunt where they thought we hunted and shoot they were just as lost as they were before the videos. Enviromentalist don't need your videos. There are too many of the unreasonsible videos out there (Riding in closed areas, some kid tearing stuff up) Your videos are worthless to an enviromentalist. Could you increase a little riding pressure. Yeah. Is that a bad thing? Yes and no. You get more people aware of the area but you also make it crowded. Its a catch 22. I say post your videos and tell the others to get F*&(ed:thumb:

Wish I could join you all:cry: I've got work to do on both bikes now:rolleyes: If for some crazy I actually fix it by Sunday, IM THERE! I doubt it though. Bring lots and lots of water...it's going to be HOT!

Got my new radiator and 3L camelback today!! Got the new radiator guards yesterday. I'll do my wrenching tomorrow and be at Edison staging area before 8AM Sunday, ready to ride with my new GoPro too!!

Got my new radiator and 3L camelback today!! Got the new radiator guards yesterday. I'll do my wrenching tomorrow and be at Edison staging area before 8AM Sunday, ready to ride with my new GoPro too!!

Sweet!! have you played with it yet to figure out the filming angle and mode your gonna use? first time I recorded my front tire, second time the clouds.. LOLOL..

I guess I'll suit up tomorrow and sit on the bike and maybe take it down the road a bit and get that dialed in. What do I need to have to upload videos to my PC and to YouTube?