• Pop

Votes: 5 25.0%
  • Coke

Votes: 5 25.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
:thinking: And how would you know what that tastes like? :P

Back when I still drank soda (over a year sober now :banana:) I would drink Dr. Pepper and it's different variations.

Nice dude congrats. :thumb: I did two years...then senior project hit and 16 hour school and project work days hit and I went back on the crack.
Now at work they are free along with tons of snacks. So i'm still back on the crack...mmmmm diet mnt. dew and diet DP. :drool: :foul:

Nice dude congrats. :thumb: I did two years...then senior project hit and 16 hour school and project work days hit and I went back on the crack.
Now at work they are free along with tons of snacks. So i'm still back on the crack...mmmmm diet mnt. dew and diet DP. :drool: :foul:
I know how that is, my work provides all the free sodas you want as well, no snacks tho. I still manage to only drink water all day at work. I helps when there is a ice cold water dispenser closer than the fridge the soda's are in.

I grew up in Georgia, and lived in Atlanta (home of Coca Cola) for twenty years. ALL sodas are called Cokes...:smirk:

Maybe because most of the sodas around the area being the home of Coke was....wait for it.............................. Coke! :prof:

Maybe because most of the sodas around the area being the home of Coke was....wait for it.............................. Coke! :prof:
Nope. It didn't matter what it was...Coke, Pepsi, RC, whatever, most people that offered you one would just say "Wanna Coke?" :smirk:

Nope, RC Cola and Double Cola were the big ones back there. They're just inbred, that's all.:rolleyes:

:wiggle: