Votes: 12 60.0%
  • Pop

Votes: 5 25.0%
  • Coke

Votes: 5 25.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I gotta a question along the same lines....that you east coast pop calling freaks could answer...:smirk:

Does anyone actually drink Moxie? My buddy's family is from Maine and his mom is nuts about Moxie. I think it tastes like absolute garbage, it taste like someone grabbed a root out of the garden and make a beverage out of it.

I gotta a question along the same lines....that you east coast pop calling freaks could answer...:smirk:

Does anyone actually drink Moxie? My buddy's family is from Maine and his mom is nuts about Moxie. I think it tastes like absolute garbage, it taste like someone grabbed a root out of the garden and make a beverage out of it.

:noidea: never heard of it

I've never heard of it either. But hey, if you wanna talk about bad soda, go to the Coca-Cola museum and try the Italian soda called "Beverly". It tastes like battery acid and rotten celery.

James

Staff member
I've never heard of it either. But hey, if you wanna talk about bad soda, go to the Coca-Cola museum and try the Italian soda called "Beverly". It tastes like battery acid and rotten celery.
:thinking: And how would you know what that tastes like? :P

Back when I still drank soda (over a year sober now :banana:) I would drink Dr. Pepper and it's different variations.

What the heck was the name of that POP in the 80's that was the precursor to today's deathly "energy drinks" that had, as it's tag line, "All the sugar and twice the caffiene!" It was a cola drink....:thinking:

Back when I still drank soda (over a year sober now :banana:) I would drink Dr. Pepper and it's different variations.

I'm pretty much the same way. About the only thing that I drink with carbonation is beer, and occasionally tonic water. I do still have a diet soda when I go out to eat, but that's only a few times a year. I'm mainly an iced tea man now, and not of the long island variety either.

Nah! I did things like this in my youth, but there is no room for them anymore! Isn't that weird? Why do I shun the things I used to enjoy? Oldsters? Chime in here!

I'm just happy with a beer these days!

amen buck, gave up soda 5 years ago. I treat them like smokes. I won't go near one, but beer, man that is my weakness.