450F Show Your Crf R's / X's

New guy here figured I'd through up some pics of my 06 450r. Mods are JE 13:5 to 1 Piston kit, Crower Power Cam, and Power Now insert. Barnett clutches with Stainless inserts , ASV foldable clutch and front brake levers. New OEM Renthal Bars. Works Connection skid plate and IMS steel shifter. RG3 Fork valving with Silkolene 2.5wgt oil and Race Tech Gold valve for shock with Ultra Slick Oil. Twin Air Filter and Cage kit. Renthal Sprockets with O-Ring chain.

crf3.jpg

crf4.jpg

crf1.jpg

nice bike!:thumb: I like those 150R's.:thumb:

thanks, I love it. I thought that the pink stickers would deter my dad or guy friends from wanting to ride it, but i guess it rips so they don't care and wanna ride it anyway.....but I rarely let them :busted:

My 2008 CRF250r. PC dual exhaust from the GP system minus the head pipe. I modified the mid pipe to use the stock Honda head pipe. Had to cut about 4 inches off the PC Y pipe and weld on the clamp from the stock Honda Y pipe. Did that to keep as much low end as possible and it worked. The slip on versions of the PC dual system uses much smaller pipe from the Y all the way to the mufflers. Sunline SL1 triple clamps, Lightspeed CF one piece skid plate, Dick's Racing full suspension, Cycra Pro Bends, Sunline AVOS bars, Sunline Arched Footpegs, Tag Sprockets and DID 520VT2 chain, Sunline V1 levers and a custom seat made by me. I'm 5'4" 140lbs and don't believe in lowered suspension.
CRF250r.jpg

James

Staff member
My 2008 CRF250r. PC dual exhaust from the GP system minus the head pipe. I modified the mid pipe to use the stock Honda head pipe. Had to cut about 4 inches off the PC Y pipe and weld on the clamp from the stock Honda Y pipe. Did that to keep as much low end as possible and it worked. The slip on versions of the PC dual system uses much smaller pipe from the Y all the way to the mufflers. Sunline SL1 triple clamps, Lightspeed CF one piece skid plate, Dick's Racing full suspension, Cycra Pro Bends, Sunline AVOS bars, Sunline Arched Footpegs, Tag Sprockets and DID 520VT2 chain, Sunline V1 levers and a custom seat made by me. I'm 5'4" 140lbs and don't believe in lowered suspension.
CRF250r.jpg
Nice ride, I'm assuming that it isn't really pink? Just shot through a filter.

I've been thinking about doing that to my seat, just not that much though. Does it not affect your riding style or do you get used to it pretty quick?

Nice ride, I'm assuming that it isn't really pink? Just shot through a filter.

I've been thinking about doing that to my seat, just not that much though. Does it not affect your riding style or do you get used to it pretty quick?

Nobody blings like Mark, you should see the Studerbaker:shocked:

It actually helped my riding style. I'm 5'4" on a good day and my suspension is not lowered. It can be a handful off road in certain situations Ossi can get me into :smirk: In those situations (when I'm flailing) it helps keep my body weight in the right place on the bike. Not letting me slide back on the seat and get the front end in the air. Other than that on the track it helps the bike settle in the turns much better lowering the center of gravity. I feel it's the only way to run uncompromised suspesion and still be comfortable on the bike. :thumb: Use an electric turkey knife to make your initial cuts then get a MICROPLANE (google it) for the final shaping and smoothing.

It actually helped my riding style. I'm 5'4" on a good day and my suspension is not lowered. It can be a handful off road in certain situations Ossi can get me into :smirk: In those situations (when I'm flailing) it helps keep my body weight in the right place on the bike. Not letting me slide back on the seat and get the front end in the air. Other than that on the track it helps the bike settle in the turns much better lowering the center of gravity. I feel it's the only way to run uncompromised suspesion and still be comfortable on the bike. :thumb: Use an electric turkey knife to make your initial cuts then get a MICROPLANE (google it) for the final shaping and smoothing.

Hey dude! Congratulations!!!! Not for the Honda either. I wouldnt congratulate anyone for owning one of those.. :smirk:

Thanks dude!! It's been a treat getting the 3 year old into helping with the baby...I'm sure you know all about that! :smirk: I think I'm going to ride today if I can get all my bookwork done early enough. How is that ATK doing? Any time to ride or just working/schooling?

James

Staff member
JAT she's looking very nice in her silver dress. :thumb:

Do you have a picture of the "cockpit" (handlebar area) looks like you have some added stuff?