show us your race vehicles

Back when I'd first got that trailer it was for another purpose, but since I knew that I wouldn't always need it for that other thing....I made sure it was setup for a bike (Built in wheel chock, 6' ceiling height, stabilizers, ramp gate, etc.) . :smirk: Plus I'd seen this trailer sit at the lot through the winter and come spring I went in and made a low ball cash offer. What's the worse he could do? Say No? :lol: He ended up having to call the factory to authorize it as it ended up being $150 under his cost. BTW he said yes. :ride:

Oh and that wall cabinet has since been removed, plus there are two more floor D-Rings at the back that you can't see. Allows you to back in a few more bikes. :rocker:

I really lucked out on this deal. :thumb:

why did you need a 6ft cieling ? :rolleyes: wheres the crapper ? :devil:

James

Staff member
Ditto. But instead of a TH, I'll be looking for a MH to tow my non enclosed trailer. :busted:
My next step up would probably be a Work & Play trailer from Forest River or something similar. I want more emphasis on the garage then the sleeping quarters. :ride:

My next step up would probably be a Work & Play trailer from Forest River or something similar. I want more emphasis on the garage then the sleeping quarters. :ride:

Yeah but having those other amenities included in your trailer are a huge plus:thumb: