show us your race vehicles

ol-faulkner-padded-nascar-recliner.jpg

James

Staff member
really james ? that set up for 1 bike ? you lucky dog you
Back when I'd first got that trailer it was for another purpose, but since I knew that I wouldn't always need it for that other thing....I made sure it was setup for a bike (Built in wheel chock, 6' ceiling height, stabilizers, ramp gate, etc.) . :smirk: Plus I'd seen this trailer sit at the lot through the winter and come spring I went in and made a low ball cash offer. What's the worse he could do? Say No? :lol: He ended up having to call the factory to authorize it as it ended up being $150 under his cost. BTW he said yes. :ride:

Oh and that wall cabinet has since been removed, plus there are two more floor D-Rings at the back that you can't see. Allows you to back in a few more bikes. :rocker:

I really lucked out on this deal. :thumb:

Back when I'd first got that trailer it was for another purpose, but since I knew that I wouldn't always need it for that other thing....I made sure it was setup for a bike (Built in wheel chock, 6' ceiling height, stabilizers, ramp gate, etc.) . :smirk: Plus I'd seen this trailer sit at the lot through the winter and come spring I went in and made a low ball cash offer. What's the worse he could do? Say No? :lol: He ended up having to call the factory to authorize it as it ended up being $150 under his cost. BTW he said yes. :ride:

Oh and that wall cabinet has since been removed, plus there are two more floor D-Rings at the back that you can't see. Allows you to back in a few more bikes. :rocker:

yea i been looking around recently and im not seeing anything worthy thats not 1k in my area :cry:

James

Staff member
yea i been looking around recently and im not seeing anything worthy thats not 1k in my area :cry:
At first I was looking at open frame trailers, but those were running $800-1200, so I figured that for a tad more I might as while go with inclosed. Haven't regretted that choice yet and I know if I would've gone with the open frame I'd be kicking myself now. The only thing I do regret is not going bigger, it's a 5x10, a 7x12 would be prefect. :ride:
I love that trailer dude! It's sooooo nice, I want something like that sooo bad.
Thanks

At first I was looking at open frame trailers, but those were running $800-1200, so I figured that for a tad more I might as while go with inclosed. Haven't regretted that choice yet and I know if I would've gone with the open frame I'd be kicking myself now. The only thing I do regret is not going bigger, it's a 5x10, a 7x12 would be prefect. :ride:

Thanks

im thinking i just dig myself out of debt till i can afford to sink myself deeper with a toy hauler

I'm just going to take an educated guess that you used that trailer to host on-the-go Dominatrix sessions? :smirk:
Nice set up James! :thumb: