Shortshift's RR

Sounds like you all had fun regardless of the set backs. And who knows? Maybe your wife will be racing by this time next year!:banana:

Sounds like you all had fun regardless of the set backs. And who knows? Maybe your wife will be racing by this time next year!:banana:

Thats funny, there was a couple that belongs to this http://fcamx.com/ group or was sponsord by them at least. They were in there late 40' to early 50's and was racing out there and the wife said maybe I should race,,, I said "oh lord" :lol: they only had about 5 girls/women racing and they were from 10 all the way up to 50 and they all race together :noidea:

Thats funny, there was a couple that belongs to this http://fcamx.com/ group or was sponsord by them at least. They were in there late 40' to early 50's and was racing out there and the wife said maybe I should race,,, I said "oh lord" :lol: they only had about 5 girls/women racing and they were from 10 all the way up to 50 and they all race together :noidea:

Now that's what Im talkin about:clap:

:lol: then I will have to quit beating myself up, it wasn't as bad as your first race. I did feel like a complete azz the rest of the day.

Yeah, I know what you mean, that's why I said "part time" I don't have the squish to go a full season that much I can tell already. I spent over 100 beans and I took all of my own food and only raced him in one class. :wow:

Yeah, one would I've to have a real good job. Maybe an IT guy or an attorney could afford the squish it takes to race.

Usually it ends up in the classic dilemma of time vs. money. Most people can only figure out to get one of the two. To race in any kind of really competitive manner you need the $$$ for the bikes/rig/gear and the time to be able to practice and race every weekend. What if the race is 500 miles away? then you need travel time as well. Not an easy task if you are a working man.

Usually it ends up in the classic dilemma of time vs. money. Most people can only figure out to get one of the two. To race in any kind of really competitive manner you need the $$$ for the bikes/rig/gear and the time to be able to practice and race every weekend. What if the race is 500 miles away? then you need travel time as well. Not an easy task if you are a working man.

I wish i was a working man. I'm just a workin' jerk tryin' to make a livin'!

Maybe I should bring the clubs to the dez :thinking:

GOLF!! :rolleyes: real men ride dirtbikes :P

James :prof: a new shirt to add to my list

:thinking: lets see...how many does that make now??

"Only 25 more letters to go and I will be in the A class"

"I would hit that tripple if my bike wasn't scared of hieghts"

"If you're catching my dust, its probably cause your getting ready to lap me"

"GOLF?? Real men ride dirtbikes"

Man i'm gonna be rich with all of the money coming from the sales of these shirts :banana:

James

Staff member
GOLF!! :rolleyes: real men ride dirtbikes :P

James :prof: a new shirt to add to my list

:thinking: lets see...how many does that make now??

"Only 25 more letters to go and I will be in the A class"

"I would hit that tripple if my bike wasn't scared of hieghts"

"If you're catching my dust, its probably cause your getting ready to lap me"

"GOLF?? Real men ride dirtbikes"

Man i'm gonna be rich with all of the money coming from the sales of these shirts :banana:
:thinking: I need to create a DBA humor clothing line.