Shortshift's RR

Is short shit still side lined and limping? Will he ride in a few days?

:lol: nah, Doc seen him yesterday and said..."man up sissy boy" :smirk: nah, he told him he could walk without the crutches and cast but keep the ace bandage on at least till the weekend and didn't see any reason why he couldn't ride as long as he was comfortable. At least he wasn't one of those type of Doc's that try to convince us not to let our kids ride motocycles. SS, says he is ready. So looks like we are racing this weekend. :banana:

:lol: nah, Doc seen him yesterday and said..."man up sissy boy" :smirk: nah, he told him he could walk without the crutches and cast but keep the ace bandage on at least till the weekend and didn't see any reason why he couldn't ride as long as he was comfortable. At least he wasn't one of those type of Doc's that try to convince us not to let our kids ride motocycles. SS, says he is ready. So looks like we are racing this weekend. :banana:

Cool. Pics and vids required. You know the drill :prof:

Wrap it good with the Ace and tape too. Good luck.:thumb:

Ok, no since in starting a new thread for this...not that good of a Race Report. My old lady was in charge of the pics and lets just say.... she needs to take some classes on Photography :rant: all the shots are far away and you really can't even tell its him.

Any way, we get to the track super early and sign him up for the 85cc beginner mini class 7-15. He practices right after the 450's but before anyone else and the track was still super muddy and half way through practice he drops his bike and broke the front brake handle. I had to buy another one from some guy at the track. So then the race schedule comes out. They only had one copy on the wall so I took a picture of it with my phone. He was the 18th race in 22 races. When it comes time for what I thought was the 15th race to start "I say lets go over to the gate and stage". So when we get over there. The guys starts yelling at me.."I been calling for him!!" I look up and all the bikes on the track are....you guessed it, 85cc beginner mini's. He said "he can go, if he goes NOW" so he puts on his goggles and gives me a look to kill and takes off. He was already about 3/4's of lap down at the start. Needless to say he didn't finish that great. Ole DAD screwed up big time and was looking at the classes instead of the numbers of races (remember it was on my phone) they grouped together two classes into one race but still had them on two seperate lines,,,, so I got the a big :finger::moon::rant::gibbs: from him when he got off the track. :picard: is all I can say about how I felt :lol:

So on moto two came along... I made sure he was over to stage on time :smirk: this race he was doing pretty good on. He got a nice start and was running ahead of two other boys when he over jumped a big double that he wouldn't cleared and endo'd into the face of the jump. He went over the bars and then was stuck under the bike. It took him a minute to get out from under it with some help from a lady that ran out on the track to help him. He ended up second from last. He was pretty happy with that. He said at least I didn't finish last dad. I just gave him a big :thumb:

There is another race on the 24th he already wants to go to. Mom had some fun too so looks like it might be a new part time hobby for the JAX409 clan :banana:

Yeah jax not bad at all!! He did better than me my first. I realized there was a moto 2 when I was at home with my feet up :picard: :sudu: That sucked, not to mention I got off a lap early not counting correctly :picard: Thats great! I got 2nd from last in my 2nd race :thumb:

Awesome news Jax - just remember it goes from a part time hobby to a new motorhome, hauler and about 15 -20 large a season hobby in no time flat....:lol::thumb:

Yeah jax not bad at all!! He did better than me my first. I realized there was a moto 2 when I was at home with my feet up :picard: :sudu: That sucked, not to mention I got off a lap early not counting correctly :picard: Thats great! I got 2nd from last in my 2nd race :thumb:

:lol: then I will have to quit beating myself up, it wasn't as bad as your first race. I did feel like a complete azz the rest of the day.

Awesome news Jax - just remember it goes from a part time hobby to a new motorhome, hauler and about 15 -20 large a season hobby in no time flat....:lol::thumb:

Yeah, I know what you mean, that's why I said "part time" I don't have the squish to go a full season that much I can tell already. I spent over 100 beans and I took all of my own food and only raced him in one class. :wow: