Settle this !

Now I know if you want real bottom - mid power you need a 450 .. But I havn't had enough experience to go to a 450 yet, so I'm staying with 250s. But I do love bottom punch and grunt, so can anyone finally finish the dispute as to which 250 motocrosser has the best usable bottom end for both 2010 and 2011, apart from the Yamaha because apparently they are not particullarily fast..

Now I know if you want real bottom - mid power you need a 450 .. But I havn't had enough experience to go to a 450 yet, so I'm staying with 250s. But I do love bottom punch and grunt, so can anyone finally finish the dispute as to which 250 motocrosser has the best usable bottom end for both 2010 and 2011, apart from the Yamaha because apparently they are not particullarily fast..

:picard:

Pick a brand, all of them have more potential than an entry level rider such as yourself :prof:

go with Yamaha... the only reason they're not fast is that they make them bullet proof instead of making them with power you'll never use.

yeah i've got a 07 WR450 thats seen probably 2,000 miles of wide open in the sand and another 2,000 miles wide open in the dez... then a 99 WR400 thats seen God knows how many miles on it and nither has been rebuilt :banana:

all of the 250f's go about the same speed (+/- 5-6Kph) its the the way the power is applied, yamaha's are known for good smooth power delivery with good low end, but to do this they sacrifice 2-3HP and everyone always whines that yamaha puts out the least HP, but like many have told you, pick a color and twist the throttle.

Suz's are known for handling

Kawi's are known for their fairly violent top end pull

Honda's are known for their valve eating powers :P but are usually a decent all around bikes

all of the 250f's go about the same speed (+/- 5-6Kph) its the the way the power is applied, yamaha's are known for good smooth power delivery with good low end, but to do this they sacrifice 2-3HP and everyone always whines that yamaha puts out the least HP, but like many have told you, pick a color and twist the throttle.

Honda's are known for their valve eating powers :P but are usually a decent all around bikes

Ok i pick zook ! :thumb:

:thumb:

Except for the Honda part! :prof:
My 08 CRF had over 100 hours and raced a season by the original owner when I sold it, valves were still in-spec the day I sold it! Never had any problems with that bike except for that sweet bog off idle. :smirk: You can fix that with the proper jetting and if you need you can do an AP mod also. :thumb:

:thumb:

Except for the Honda part! :prof:
My 08 CRF had over 100 hours and raced a season by the original owner when I sold it, valves were still in-spec the day I sold it! Never had any problems with that bike except for that sweet bog off idle. :smirk: You can fix that with the proper jetting and if you need you can do an AP mod also. :thumb:

I know that i should know this.. But could you kindly tell me what bog is ..?