Selling my shizzle

My SXS will go more places and and fasted then any bronco or jeep and the SXS is stock minus some extra protection and heavy duty tires... :prof: Come take a ride with me and and you will be surprised. I have taken this thing up and down pretty much everything the bikes have gone.

As for slowing down, I too have slown down quite a bit from my younger dare devil days...:smirk:

I'm thinking you guys have over looked the MAIN REASON and that is I don't prefer the crazy stuff... I don't need speed, rough riding, tough trails etc to get my thrills... Put me behind the wheel (or as it was on my bike) on a nice flowing trail and I'm absolutley content. I'm not an adrenaline junkie anymore. Nothing to proove, that shizzle doesn't excite me.

PLUS the other oversight... I CAN'T AFFORD ONE OF THOSE RIDES!

Carry on!

BTW... I went back and highlighted those parts of my previous posts... in big bold red increased size font :thumb:

I'm thinking you guys have over looked the MAIN REASON and that is I don't prefer the crazy stuff... I don't need speed, rough riding, tough trails etc to get my thrills... Put me behind the wheel (or as it was on my bike) on a nice flowing trail and I'm absolutley content. I'm not an adrenaline junkie anymore. Nothing to proove, that shizzle doesn't excite me.

PLUS the other oversight... I CAN'T AFFORD ONE OF THOSE RIDES!

Carry on!

BTW... I went back and highlighted those parts of my previous posts... in big bold red increased size font :thumb:

And let me tell you, "YOU DID A GREAT JOB" your report card at the end of the semester will reflect that. Now go put a star next to your name on the board, and get an extra 15 minutes for lunch for your accurate reporting.
:hug:and there is a hug to make all the boo boo's feel better. :banana::clap:

And let me tell you, "YOU DID A GREAT JOB" your report card at the end of the semester will reflect that. Now go put a star next to your name on the board, and get an extra 15 minutes for lunch for your accurate reporting.
:hug:and there is a hug to make all the boo boo's feel better. :banana::clap:

Simply amazing..... :thumb:

Can we get some pics of said bronco?

bikeandbronco002.jpg

Here's said Bronco without the lid..... no pic with it on...

And as for REZ = Pictures..... :moon: