Selling my shizzle

I have decided to sell all of our toys (bikes and quads) and focus my off-road time on my Bronco and 4 wheeling. Several reasons for this...

2011 Husaberg FE570 "Dual Sport" (mostly dirt)
I can list the goodies once I receive interest

2002 Raptor 660 (quad)
Stock except for cooler rack, wifes/daughters ride...
New battery

2007 Raptor 80
Stock
3 speed (clutchless shift)
Selling, daughter out grew it...

If any one is interested in any of these items let me know before I waste my time posting stuff in the classified section that no one wants.

REZ

I have decided to sell all of our toys (bikes and quads) and focus my off-road time on my Bronco and 4 wheeling. Several reasons for this...

2011 Husaberg FE570 "Dual Sport" (mostly dirt)
I can list the goodies once I receive interest

2002 Raptor 660 (quad)
Stock except for cooler rack, wifes/daughters ride...
New battery

2007 Raptor 80
Stock
3 speed (clutchless shift)
Selling, daughter out grew it...

If any one is interested in any of these items let me know before I waste my time posting stuff in the classified section that no one wants.

REZ
Hey, shouldn't this be in the classified section? James, BK, Rez is whoring up the general threads..... :busted:

Price on raptor 80? May have a friend interested in it.

Probably less than he told me. :naughty:

I'm sorry to hear that you are leaving the 2 wheeled community.......
......... for a little while......
Hope you hang around here as I find you to be a fine fellow :thumb:

-M33

Come on Shrek, nobody loves a kiss ass!

Hey Rez, lunch on Wednesday, I'll see if the kid will come so we don't have to buy. Did you ask Turd splatter if he was open? I didn't!! :noidea:

Hey, shouldn't this be in the classified section? James, BK, Rez is whoring up the general threads..... :busted: IF you read the entire post I was going to put it there IF I had any interest...

Probably less than he told me. :naughty: Will PM you...

Come on Shrek, nobody loves a kiss ass! Exactly

Hey Rez, lunch on Wednesday, I'll see if the kid will come so we don't have to buy. Did you ask Turd splatter if he was open? I didn't!! :noidea:
Let's see, I received several texts from both you and TS about lunch so I'm thinking he knows about it.

I'm sorry to hear that you are leaving the 2 wheeled community.......
......... for a little while......
Hope you hang around here as I find you to be a fine fellow :thumb:

-M33

Yeah, as much as I love riding especially in the desert my "physical being" isn't what it used to be... I hurt before the rides even over... I'm told "you need to ride more"... agreed HOWEVER, the "old man" rides are few and far between with timing thrown in makes for getting "used to it" a little tough. I just don't have the passion for it any more.

I'll probably stick around here since I like reading "most" of the posts especially the RR's from all over. I can do withoiut the 10 year old little boy bantering that goes on but "people will be people".... or as I like to say, "you can't take the spots off a dog"!

Thanks for the kind words...

James

Staff member
I have decided to sell all of our toys

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FyU1a4c1Tdk

Not having been on the bike in awhile I can respect you decision though. :thumb:

I'll probably stick around here since I like reading "most" of the posts especially the RR's from all over. I can do withoiut the 10 year old little boy bantering that goes on but "people will be people".... or as I like to say, "you can't take the spots off a dog"!

Was going to say, stick around, I enjoy your commentary. :thumb:

Yeah, as much as I love riding especially in the desert my "physical being" isn't what it used to be... I hurt before the rides even over... I'm told "you need to ride more"... agreed HOWEVER, the "old man" rides are few and far between with timing thrown in makes for getting "used to it" a little tough. I just don't have the passion for it any more.

Thanks for the kind words...
What about looking into a side by side?

Get away from that ford, And step into a mans rig... K5 blazer FTW :D

Actually I wanted an older Blazer (72 era) because it was a Chevy, the whole top came off and I just plain like them BUT every one I found was restored and cost $10,000 or more... My next move was the old smaller Bronco but those cost even more, My situation was that I couldn't pay cash for anything and there were no "traders" trading any Blaqzers then I found the guy who I got my Brnco from, I asked if hewas interested in trading the Bronco for my 660 Raptor... he agreed... straight across (dollar wise it was merely the same).

I do drive a Chevy daily though... :thumb:

Im not anywhere near Rez's age. And Ive considered selling my bike a few times. But it's paid for. It doesnt cost me anything when it sits in the garage. I only ride it as hard as I want to or feel like riding it. But when your out riding you get caught up in the moment and stuff happens. Like this :crash: which can turn into this :busted: . Then you end up like this :cripple:. Which subsequently = this :thumbsdown:. I dont know when the last time some of you younger folks had a major :crash:. But once you get into your late 30's early 40's this:cripple:takes a long time to go away. Which means :thumbsdown:.

But James is still young enough that hes should still not be afraid of :crash:. But instead he is pussified and gone to this:camera:. Which is.............. I forgot where I was going with this.

Rez enjoy your new ventures and stick around. Your commentary will be greatly missed if you leave.