Selling my shizzle

Im not anywhere near Rez's age. And Ive considered selling my bike a few times. But it's paid for. It doesnt cost me anything when it sits in the garage. I only ride it as hard as I want to or feel like riding it. But when your out riding you get caught up in the moment and stuff happens. Like this :crash: which can turn into this :busted: . Then you end up like this :cripple:. Which subsequently = this :thumbsdown:. I dont know when the last time some of you younger folks had a major :crash:. But once you get into your late 30's early 40's this:cripple:takes a long time to go away. Which means :thumbsdown:.

But James is still young enough that hes should still not be afraid of :crash:. But instead he is pussified and gone to this:camera:. Which is.............. I forgot where I was going with this.

Rez enjoy your new ventures and stick around. Your commentary will be greatly missed if you leave.
Absolutely hilarious and completely true post (not the James part). So fucking true. Being young is wasted on the youth for so many reasons. 100 likes for this post.:prof::thumb:

Im not anywhere near Rez's age. And Ive considered selling my bike a few times. But it's paid for. It doesnt cost me anything when it sits in the garage. I only ride it as hard as I want to or feel like riding it. But when your out riding you get caught up in the moment and stuff happens. Like this :crash: which can turn into this :busted: . Then you end up like this :cripple:. Which subsequently = this :thumbsdown:. I dont know when the last time some of you younger folks had a major :crash:. But once you get into your late 30's early 40's this:cripple:takes a long time to go away. Which means :thumbsdown:.

But James is still young enough that hes should still not be afraid of :crash:. But instead he is pussified and gone to this:camera:. Which is.............. I forgot where I was going with this.

Rez enjoy your new ventures and stick around. Your commentary will be greatly missed if you leave.

that was great.... do it again!!.......................... :popcorn:

Not anywhere close to the same.

:thinking: I'd like to see the non-comparisons you're thinking of!

You might be rightbecause when the the Bronco is running...
It can seat 5 + stuff behind the seat (cooler, guns, targets, tools, STUFF, even haul brkoen down bikes if necessary)
It is 4WD so I can climb almost anything
It is lifted so it'll climb over many things
It has a removable top on it so I can leave if cold, or take it off if warm
It has a A/C and heater... Just Sayin!
It has a radio/ CD player
It has a 20 gal tank (around that)
It has the power to pull a stuck vehicle out of it's "stuckness"
It can be driven like a "bat-out-a-hell" but I wouldn't be doing that in a side x side so it doesn't matter.

To make it trail worth once again it needs ..
Brake lines... leaked (probabloy rotted out)
Check steering lines/box... leaked but don't know from where.
That's it...
To make it even better...
Replace drivers side broken window
Replace rear window motor
Add a family cage to cover my grandkids and/or anyone else riding in it... just for piece of mind...
To make it even better than that.
Replace shocks with coil overs in each corner to give it a much plusher ride
Match the rear gearing with the front so it's not like trying to herd a snake when in 4x4 high...

NEXT

:thinking: I'd like to see the non-comparisons you're thinking of!

You might be rightbecause when the the Bronco is running...
It can seat 5 + stuff behind the seat (cooler, guns, targets, tools, STUFF, even haul brkoen down bikes if necessary)
It is 4WD so I can climb almost anything
It is lifted so it'll climb over many things
It has a removable top on it so I can leave if cold, or take it off if warm
It has a A/C and heater... Just Sayin!
It has a radio/ CD player
It has a 20 gal tank (around that)
It has the power to pull a stuck vehicle out of it's "stuckness"
It can be driven like a "bat-out-a-hell" but I wouldn't be doing that in a side x side so it doesn't matter.

To make it trail worth once again it needs ..
Brake lines... leaked (probabloy rotted out)
Check steering lines/box... leaked but don't know from where.
That's it...
To make it even better...
Replace drivers side broken window
Replace rear window motor
Add a family cage to cover my grandkids and/or anyone else riding in it... just for piece of mind...
To make it even better than that.
Replace shocks with coil overs in each corner to give it a much plusher ride
Match the rear gearing with the front so it's not like trying to herd a snake when in 4x4 high...

NEXT
I did not splain myself properly. It is not that a 4x4 Bronco could not go most all places a side by side can, but that the side by side can do it without beating you up and it is more fun, not to metion more stylish. I did a 30 mile round trip for the first time on the last trip and was impressed with the comfort of the ride and many other things too. This will be where I go as I get older fo sho. Must more likely not to break than a standard vehicle too I would think. Just my $.02. Get in one next time you can and you will understand.

I did not splain myself properly. It is not that a 4x4 Bronco could not go most all places a side by side can, but that the side by side can do it without beating you up and it is more fun, not to metion more stylish. I did a 30 mile round trip for the first time on the last trip and was impressed with the comfort of the ride and many other things too. This will be where I go as I get older fo sho. Must more likely not to break than a standard vehicle too I would think. Just my $.02. Get in one next time you can and you will understand.

to each his own... if I could afford one I'd consider it...

I like to enjoy all of these pieces of equipment. I love my bike but like 2smoke says it is always like riding on the edge. :devil: I have toned it down a lot these past couple of years and believe me I don't want to hurt myself anymore and be miserable in the process of trying to get better because it sure takes longer now that I am older and I hate to admit it but I think I am even older than you Rez. :thinking: So, when you get that Bronco up and running you know that I will be ready to hit the trails with you in my Jeep. I have not been out in that for a while but I love to go out in the country and explore the wilderness. What are you doing with the toy hauler? I tow my Jeep behind my motor home but I don't think you can get your Bronco in the back of that thing. :noidea:

My SXS will go more places and and fasted then any bronco or jeep and the SXS is stock minus some extra protection and heavy duty tires... :prof: Come take a ride with me and and you will be surprised. I have taken this thing up and down pretty much everything the bikes have gone.

As for slowing down, I too have slown down quite a bit from my younger dare devil days...:smirk:

My SXS will go more places and and fasted then any bronco or jeep and the SXS is stock minus some extra protection and heavy duty tires... :prof: Come take a ride with me and and you will be surprised. I have taken this thing up and down pretty much everything the bikes have gone.

As for slowing down, I too have slown down quite a bit from my younger dare devil days...:smirk:
The royal flush was pretty fun I bet.

Well put, better than my dumb ass or Palmer's.:poke::busted: