Selling my shizzle

bikeandbronco002.jpg

Here's said Bronco without the lid..... no pic with it on...

And as for REZ = Pictures..... :moon:

Yah buddy, you show that big mean ugly Timo up!

I know, I was just messing around. Why Ike, maybe poker just ain't your game.

My only problem with that would be, sure the driver of said beast would have fun but sitting in the passenger seat or back... Yawn...... My boss has one of those side by sides and he is all the time wanting me to go with him riding never offering up the wheel. Now I say no thanks, you keep your golf cart to yourself. I have no desire to sit in the seat next someone while they have all the fun driving. Sorry give me bike or give me death :prof:

I respect your decision REZ, not hacking on you just stating my opinion. I hope you let your family drive that beast so they too can have fun :thumb:

My only problem with that would be, sure the driver of said beast would have fun but sitting in the passenger seat or back... Yawn...... :prof:

I respect your decision REZ, not hacking on you just stating my opinion. I hope you let your family drive that beast so they too can have fun :thumb:
Funny you say this as my wife always tells me the same thing when I want her to go wheeling with me in the Jeep. Problem is that she does not want to drive it either. :bonk:

Problem with my wife driving is her squealing when she gets the LC in a 20% camber and thinks it's going to tip over. :doh:

Then there is the aim for every softball size rock on the trail when going over 25mph and pin striping the side with branches even when the road is wide enough for two sherman tanks to pass. :eek:

My only problem with that would be, sure the driver of said beast would have fun but sitting in the passenger seat or back... Yawn...... My boss has one of those side by sides and he is all the time wanting me to go with him riding never offering up the wheel. Now I say no thanks, you keep your golf cart to yourself. I have no desire to sit in the seat next someone while they have all the fun driving. Sorry give me bike or give me death :prof:

No hacking taken... I was told that same thing when I had my 2 seater buggy... As for giving up the wheel, all my kids drifve it when available (them, not the truck... :smirk:), they can't wait to jump behind the wheel... because it meams no gearing up, it's comfy, can visit while you're in it... different frame of mind... and don't get ME wrong, if I didn't have the "angst" that I have about riding my bike I'd be on it all the time.

Carry on! :popcorn:

Problem with my wife driving is her squealing when she gets the LC in a 20% camber and thinks it's going to tip over. :doh:

Then there is the aim for every softball size rock on the trail when going over 25mph and pin striping the side with branches even when the road is wide enough for two sherman tanks to pass. :eek:

A MUST HAVE... "road rash or battle scars"... I* even have them on my daily driver... :smirk: