Rmz or kxf, can't decide.

James

Staff member
Wow, Fox? Shift?
:lol: I do wear Shift, but I get it on clearance. Boots ($300), knee braces ($600), neck brace ($400), and helmet ($200 <-- got it on clearance, regular $400) make up the bulk of it.

Here's my new Shift gear I got this week, 3 piece combo for $115 shipped. :ride:

IMG_20110815_185603.jpg

Yeah one of my dreams is to visit the US and find the nice tracks :thumb:! Any recomendations for good states or areas for MX tracks? Of course I'd like to go see Budds Creek! Yeah if you come over here go to Southwest England, especially Devon! The middlands and Wales are good for MX too. I can't believe I'm saying this, but for some tricky 'different' tracks go to France. But down here in Devon you get a great variety like I said earlier on. Seriously, one of my local tracks is both sides of a valley, with a mud bridge to get over the river !:ride:
They're some good tracks around my area aka The Great Lakes.

helmet $70 (regular $200) fox v2 hybrid
boots $99 (regular $200) arc mx240v
roost guard $40 (regular $70) evs revo 4
gloves pants jersey, free! (from my cousin lol) shift
goggles $20 (regular $70) smith fuel vs graphics series, no sweat, mirror lense
knee pads $50 (retail) thor static
injuries $0 (priceless) :smirk:

Yes im an amazing clearance shopper, and no, I don't buy into neck braces... yet.... :shocked:

Immaround 1k in gear, add everything up. Or corse, I don't have alot of duplicates.

let's see

180- helmet
40- goggles
100- jersey and pants
20- gloves
100- boots
i think like 80 for my CP

That's 520 total. I'm surprised it's that high

Wow, Fox? Shift?
Yeah one of my dreams is to visit the US and find the nice tracks :thumb:! Any recomendations for good states or areas for MX tracks? Of course I'd like to go see Budds Creek! Yeah if you come over here go to Southwest England, especially Devon! The middlands and Wales are good for MX too. I can't believe I'm saying this, but for some tricky 'different' tracks go to France. But down here in Devon you get a great variety like I said earlier on. Seriously, one of my local tracks is both sides of a valley, with a mud bridge to get over the river !:ride:

Cali probably has the highest number of tracks, but erally all over the US is good tracks. trails are harder to find.

:lol: I do wear Shift, but I get it on clearance. Boots ($300), knee braces ($600), neck brace ($400), and helmet ($200 <-- got it on clearance, regular $400) make up the bulk of it.

Here's my new Shift gear I got this week, 3 piece combo for $115 shipped. :ride:

View attachment 4406

They're some good tracks around my area aka The Great Lakes.

Nice gear :thumb:! Clashing colors in MX work right ? Oh right so up North East area. Also I didn't mention that 45 minutes drive from me theres a Suzuki off road center ! 30,000 square foot indoor MX track, big outdoor track (the valley one I mentioned before), and long trailrides. Teaching 7yr olds up to Pros !:ride:

James

Staff member
Nice gear :thumb:! Clashing colors in MX work right ?
Thanks. Doesn't matter what colors you wear or how color coordinated you are, this isn't a fashion show. :P Just go really fast and people will notice you. :ride:
Oh right so up North East area.
More Mid-West. :ride:
Also I didn't mention that 45 minutes drive from me theres a Suzuki off road center ! 30,000 square foot indoor MX track, big outdoor track (the valley one I mentioned before), and long trailrides. Teaching 7yr olds up to Pros !:ride:
Lucky, the closest indoor track for me is around 4-5 hours away. However I was talking with a guy at the track the other day and he was saying that him and a few other guys were in the process of building one within 1 hour from me. But I'm not sure how credible he was, guess we'll have to wait and see. :lol:

Thanks. Doesn't matter what colors you wear or how color coordinated you are, this isn't a fashion show. :P Just go really fast and people will notice you. :ride:

Lucky, the closest indoor track for me is around 4-5 hours away. However I was talking with a guy at the track the other day and he was saying that him and a few other guys were in the process of building one within 1 hour from me. But I'm not sure how credible he was, guess we'll have to wait and see. :lol:

dont listen to him James, he was just trying to get your hopes up :P

Fair Enough !
I'm confused, you mean mid west of the Great Lakes?

:lol: hope it's true mate :thumb:! I'm on a MX training course there on tuesday :ride::banana:!

Indoor sucks, I did it all last year, it's no fun. All the tracks are obsessivly small, dark and cold.

James

Staff member