RM250 rm250 starting issues

What a joke

The only JOKE HERE IS YOU! Your just like my oldest child, when he was your age. He (you) has just a very small taste of real world experience (not just dirt bikes) and think you know everything. I truely hope you get a good life less here, and SOON, just to knock you down a couple of pegs.

The only JOKE HERE IS YOU! Your just like my oldest child, when he was your age. He (you) has just a very small taste of real world experience (not just dirt bikes) and think you know everything. I truely hope you get a good life less here, and SOON, just to knock you down a couple of pegs.
Watchout, we got a badass over here :prof:

401118_275752899161026_1992916356_n.jpg

424553_275752672494382_100001789532534_673997_391357507_n.jpg

425783_275752602494389_100001789532534_673996_804835130_n.jpg

That bike should be roosting...... I wonder if you have a bad cdi...

I dont know... I ain't really tried to diagnose it yet.

The last time i rode it.. It let it warm up for a good while.. I didnt rev it at all... And then i took off really easy (Just trying to stay quit till i got to a trail) ... And then as soon as i got to a trail , I tried to rip... And it just died lol.. I thought i just fould a plug..... But it would start back but would died if i tried to give it any throttle......

I'll pick up some new plugs for it today .. Or find one of those tuneing plugs i have .

It looks so good. Get that new pipe on there and sand off all that ugly paint on the kick starter. :thumb:

Haha... I aint messing with that kick starter... Its pretty well shot. I will replace it later on.

so with a new plug it starts easily????

If you can try and keep an accurate record of what happens starting with a new plug... and continueing on until it won't start......... It could be that a diode is bad (or a coil) forcing too much juice to the plug and burning it out...

I've not tried a new plug yet.... I haven't even tried to get it running...

When it was having problems running i figured it was fuel related..It would start and then die when i tried to give it gas...Or if i let it idle for ever like 5 seconds it would die... So i went through the whole system (tank/fuel line/carb)...

Now after i went through everything .. It wont start at all.... After i tried to start it and failed i had to give up because of lack of light outside.

Sooooo I dont know if its Fuel or ignition problem.. And wont intill i get time to mess with it :(

New hand guards and fork guards Ordered both in white yesterday..... Think im doin putting money in it for now...Time to get it running..And clean my front porch from all the boxes of crap for it.

Got my 10ounce flywheel weight.... Reed spacer...And new oil drain bolt...front rotor gaurd... Few more boxes come in.. And it will be ready for a complete wrench-a-thon...

Waiting on

The hand gaurds...Fork gaurds... Possibly a new kick starter and number plates.