Riding Schools and Classes

I've been.
Only go to a riding school if you are willing to learn......
Informative, lots of seat time but not for people who think they know it all already....
If you want to go faster while riding better and aren't expecting immediate results then go, keep your mouth shut and listen to everything the lesson giver has to offer....
Our 1st east coast ride was on a day where Broc Sellards was hosting a benefit school day. Jax, Shortshift, Hollywood, NightHawk and myself decided to take the class. It was a really good class and we got about 7-8hrs on the bike that day.

That is it in a nutshell. It takes attendance and "application". Most people who feel they already know how to ride seem to be reluctant to go out of the fear of facing the habits they developed that need to be changed to get to the next level(s). If you go, make sure you have plans to use video to tell if you are progressing or backsliding to your old habits.

I have never been but kicked around the idea of starting an off-road school. Basic bike prep and off-road techniques more geared to the fast pace desert reading to technical rock sections.

School me.

If you have nos you don't need any dang schooling.
983btumblr_n0895xc0Np1r3jsrko1_500.jpg