Riding Schools and Classes

I've been.
Only go to a riding school if you are willing to learn......
Informative, lots of seat time but not for people who think they know it all already....
If you want to go faster while riding better and aren't expecting immediate results then go, keep your mouth shut and listen to everything the lesson giver has to offer....
Our 1st east coast ride was on a day where Broc Sellards was hosting a benefit school day. Jax, Shortshift, Hollywood, NightHawk and myself decided to take the class. It was a really good class and we got about 7-8hrs on the bike that day.

I've been.
Only go to a riding school if you are willing to learn......
Informative, lots of seat time but not for people who think they know it all already....
If you want to go faster while riding better and aren't expecting immediate results then go, keep your mouth shut and listen to everything the lesson giver has to offer....
Our 1st east coast ride was on a day where Broc Sellards was hosting a benefit school day. Jax, Shortshift, Hollywood, NightHawk and myself decided to take the class. It was a really good class and we got about 7-8hrs on the bike that day.
Would you do it again? Can you tell me where on the east coast the school was held at? I am very interested in attending a class. Plus if it gives me the opportunity to meet the fellow DBAer's. I would do my best to attend.

Yeah I would do it again. The class was in Ohio. Gary semics holds his school in Ohio as well. If you look at your MX district web page they will be able to guide you in the direction of a local class or workshop.

I have never been but kicked around the idea of starting an off-road school. Basic bike prep and off-road techniques more geared to the fast pace desert reading to technical rock sections.
Everything you know is always beneficial to the Motocrosser as well. Your knowledge is helpful for all types of riding and racing. Plus the younger crowd tends to listen more to the eldest of the bunch. :smirk: :thumb: Think about doing it. You can have a chair in every section of the track. :smirk: Do you own any good riding spots to hold a school?

Everything you know is always beneficial to the Motocrosser as well. Your knowledge is helpful for all types of riding and racing. Plus the younger crowd tends to listen more to the eldest of the bunch. :smirk: :thumb: Think about doing it. You can have a chair in every section of the track. :smirk: Do you own any good riding spots to hold a school?
The desert's free (most of the time)