Riding Schools and Classes

Everything you know is always beneficial to the Motocrosser as well. Your knowledge is helpful for all types of riding and racing. Plus the younger crowd tends to listen more to the eldest of the bunch. :smirk: :thumb: Think about doing it. You can have a chair in every section of the track. :smirk: Do you own any good riding spots to hold a school?
The young and dumb don't listen to nuthin, especially us "old guys"

my next bike is a 10-present KX450F most likely
If you like the green bikes which believe it or not I do as well. You should find a KX500af and test ride one before you buy the KX450f. :thumb: I am not saying buy one I am saying test ride a KX500af. Even if you say you have no interest in them. At least you can say you rode one. I would hate to have you purchase a KX450f just to feel the need to make more power.

The young and dumb don't listen to nuthin, especially us "old guys"
I thought it was I used to be young and dumb but now I'm just dumb?
If you like the green bikes which believe it or not I do as well. You should find a KX500af and test ride one before you buy the KX450f. :thumb: I am not saying buy one I am saying test ride a KX500af. Even if you say you have no interest in them. At least you can say you rode one. I would hate to have you purchase a KX450f just to feel the need to make more power.
I've raced 450's a couple times in the past, no shortage of power.

I thought it was I used to be young and dumb but now I'm just dumb?

I've raced 450's a couple times in the past, no shortage of power.

Remember that when you buy a pipe, cam and head porting after you get bored with the stock power. Then after you buy all of that, you will then buy a different brand pipe, cam and maybe a power programmer. Just to still want even more power. With KX500af the only upgrade that is needed is suspension. you do the math which is cheaper?

Remember that when you buy a pipe, cam and head porting after you get bored with the stock power. Then after you buy all of that, you will then buy a different brand pipe, cam and maybe a power programmer. Just to still want even more power. With KX500af the only upgrade that is needed is suspension. you do the math which is cheaper?
They don't need more power.

Very few people on the planet can extract the complete potential of any of the big bore bikes,once that occurs then talk power upgrades, but that likely won't happen.and those people can teach riding school......there back on topic

Very few people on the planet can extract the complete potential of any of the big bore bikes,once that occurs then talk power upgrades, but that likely won't happen.and those people can teach riding school......there back on topic
Exactly, most of us can't ride a 250 four stroke to its max potential.
a 450 out of the box is more than about 98% of us are capable of.

My problem is that I ride like a pro but have the fitness of a double deep fried Oreo with a heart condition....