Riding Pics to not be forgotten.Share yours!

DSCN0590.jpg

I could not help myself. Timo thanks for the great photo of the Geek Slide :thumb: I just thought it had been a while and that photo had not popped up in some time. :smirk:

So Weathergeek, here is to you :cheers: you butt slidin' dirt bike ridin' freak! :cheers:

:cry:Homo twice now....:prof::P

Geek...if you happend to find the story I told somewhere on here AND on TT about my ride or should I say dive into the Wooley Swamp in Big Bear...That happened back in the early 80's and still comes up when my group gets together especially whenever there's a newb with us...my buddy can't wait to bring it up...:ride:.....:foul:.....:cry:

Geek...if you happend to find the story I told somewhere on here AND on TT about my ride or should I say dive into the Wooley Swamp in Big Bear...That happened back in the early 80's and still comes up when my group gets together especially whenever there's a newb with us...my buddy can't wait to bring it up...:ride:.....:foul:.....:cry:

We all have stories like that.:smirk: Speaking of swamp, there is one swampy area here by the house that is spring fed that smells worse than death. 7 or 8 of my group go thru this foot deep smelly thing and I am last. What do I do? I hit the only MFing rock and over I go. :foul: Now I am wet, sandy AND smelly.:lol: Rode the rest of the day like that. Wonderful.:shocked::cry::blah:

We all have stories like that.:smirk: Speaking of swamp, there is one swampy area here by the house that is spring fed that smells worse than death. 7 or 8 of my group go thru this foot deep smelly thing and I am last. What do I do? I hit the only MFing rock and over I go. :foul: Now I am wet, sandy AND smelly.:lol: Rode the rest of the day like that. Wonderful.:shocked::cry::blah:

So how does this differ from another day for you. :moon::P:smirk: