Riding Pics to not be forgotten.Share yours!

Why is it that all you desert guys call those rock dropoffs waterfalls. I would understand if there was actually water running down it but what gives. :confused:
I'll talk about something I know about since my balls are a little on the raw side. It doesn't rain very often in the dez, but when it does, especially with summertime thunderstorms, they have nasty flash floods. This creates these "waterfalls" and rockfalls. The power of these storms can be really amazing.:thumb:

Thanks for the explanation Geek! I was always curious about that considering all the pictures that I have seen of these areas never have any water on them. :lol:

That video that Dust Devil took was of me and my buddies going up and down that spot. That spot was super easy going down and not very tough going up. Weather Geek really needs to grow a set of balls. :P:lol:

Find that Link Rock. I want to see. I have no doubt about it, but I want to see since I've been in the same spot as WetherGeek.:lol:
Going up it is crazy.:thumb: Going down it sucks !:lol::moon:

Well, I was just going to embed the video. But since I was soooooo, rudely attacked, I will post the link to DD's post. That way, everyone can see his comments about you. :P

http://www.thumpertalk.com/forum/showpost.php?p=8989899&postcount=60
:thumb: So after watching that video, it still looks like you can pop off to the right coming down or it does not look that tall, that you can just pop off the center and land at the bottom. Going up looks fun, if he had a little more speed, it would have been an easier transition at the top...I'm just saying without being there.

:thumb: So after watching that video, it still looks like you can pop off to the right coming down or it does not look that tall, that you can just pop off the center and land at the bottom. Going up looks fun, if he had a little more speed, it would have been an easier transition at the top...I'm just saying without being there.

I do look foward to going back and checking it out. :thumb: BTW, if you come up from Gohler Wash, there's another smaller step up you have to deal with, before you hit that one.

As much as I would like to flame you, I can't. The truth hurts. My labia was a bit swollen that day (and probably any other day I come across that waterfall).:lol: Funny, right before that is a steep rock/hardpan hill that is impossible to stop on that is just is scary to me.:devil: I am a fat old f**k.:smirk: Balls are hanging too. Right Mr. Rack?:shocked:

BTW, even though I saw the video of the guy going up that, 95% or greater could not make it up that damn thing. CDA could though.:thumb::moon::devil:

What I think is funny, is that's what Rack wants to lead a ride to, to climb!:eek:

If you look closely, you can see WG on the hill.:smirk:

TTTDay09027.jpg

So where is this place at?

:lol::cry::lol::cry::lol:
So what you're just giving up after trying 12 times. :P I felt bad for you so I put the link in. :smirk:

BTW Photobucket videos can't be embedded.:thumb:
Close by to where T-Day might be. I have not been to or seen this little canyon, but I have it on the list of places to go see now...:smirk:

WTF??? Where is this sharp left turn at the bottom? The guy rode in a straight line right up the falls. Hell, even I could do that, except at the top where he stopped for a second, I would have somehow kicked the bike into neutral and headed down backwards, probably breaking an ankle, again.

Cuz that's the way I roll.

I do look foward to going back and checking it out. :thumb: BTW, if you come up from Gohler Wash, there's another smaller step up you have to deal with, before you hit that one.

Are you talking about the steps at the end of the sand where the canyon gets real narrow? I love those rocks, they look tough, but if you hit the right line, you just cruise right over them.