All Ride day poll, please answer

How many people will be there for the ride

• Total voters
Hey, can everyone fill out the poll! I'de like to get a count of whose comming to the Crow Canyon ride day. If were luckey we might get a deal for our fees too. If you don't mind post up how long you think you'll be there. Thanks dudes!

I'll be there as long as it doesn't conflict with two things, One, my fam vacation in April 4th-8th or two, Nascar race I am taking my dad on July 9th at the KY motor speedway, other than that I will be there with my son. I plan on a two day ride at least.

What about Memorial Day weekend! 3 days off! If peeps want to camp or bring campers, they can come to my cabin. I can also put up a couple of few guys in the cabin. The track is 20 mins away. Powerline is maybe 40 mins? Plus, there are tons of trails 1.23956 seconds from the cabin!

Man that sounds rad! I'm down for it! It can be the memorial day ride, including extreme picnicing and mild riding :cool: You think anyone will do track camping? I mean if any of you adults will ride all day then drink, 20 minutes might not be a safe drive on 250. Just saying.

im not sure when im coming, i can probly do memorial day weekend. my problem is getting to crow canyon, because i realy have nowhere to put my bike at my moms, and then all she has is a little car so im not sure how to get my bike there. im thinking about coming up the day before the ride starts (me and my dad) and staying the whole time (if possible) then have my dad to drop me off at my moms on the way back to WV and take my bike with him, but ill have to talk to my mom and dad and see. but ill try to be there.

im not sure when im coming, i can probly do memorial day weekend. my problem is getting to crow canyon, because i realy have nowhere to put my bike at my moms, and then all she has is a little car so im not sure how to get my bike there. im thinking about coming up the day before the ride starts (me and my dad) and staying the whole time (if possible) then have my dad to drop me off at my moms on the way back to WV and take my bike with him, but ill have to talk to my mom and dad and see. but ill try to be there.

I sure hope you can make it, you won't regret it! You and your dad could hang out and camp for a day of the ride or more mabey and then on his way back to WV he could take your bike. Dose your mom know anyone with a truck or trailer? you could keep your bike there at her house and barrow the truck for the DBA ride then we could meet up again for you go back for another ride.

I sure hope you can make it, you won't regret it! You and your dad could hang out and camp for a day of the ride or more mabey and then on his way back to WV he could take your bike. Dose your mom know anyone with a truck or trailer? you could keep your bike there at her house and barrow the truck for the DBA ride then we could meet up again for you go back for another ride.

ill be there if i have to ride my bike there lol, i can probly make it, its just a matter of $$$$ now... you know gas/oil i usually only go tru 5 gals in like 4 days but thats ridin slow if i have all you "experianced MX-ers" runnin up my tail im gonna scoot or at least try so ill probly need like 10-15 gals of gas/oil premix and track fees and food. ill talk to my dad in a few mins and ill call my mom when she gets off work. oh and nobody my mom knows has a truck/trailor its just gonna be me and my dad come up for hopefully the full time depending on how many days the ride is supposed to be, ill be the only one riding tho my dad dosent have a bike and is an old fart who cant ride anyway, but either way ill try to be there.:thumb: