All Ride at the REZ

I've been hesitating posting this thread since I wasn't sure how it would be taken however I figured it'll all depend on how I word it. So here goes...:shocked:

I've planned a day ride out at The REZ (JV, Ca) on Sat May 14th. I've sent out all the invites (PM's) I planned on sending at this time...(subject to change :thinking:...:tits:). Due to space constraints I did a little cherry picking on who I'd invite. :ride: Depending on the outcome of the trip I can only hope it won't be the only one :smirk:. After this trip I will be able to envision how many the rez can accomodate for an overnight/weekend trip. I have 5 acres however only about an acre of it is clear and open for campers and orchestrating the positioning of them is my concern. SO with that said, I hope all that said they were going show, do and those that can't, maybe next time...PLUS after this trip some of them may not like my ground rules and tell me to shove it leaving room for the next guy/girl! :prof:

PS...no guarantee on the RR from me, I can only hope someone else brings a camera/vid...ALSO, for those planning on being there keep this in mind...

* Chain your chairs to your vehicle...just sayin :smirk:
* I do have a camera...dirt naps WILL be monitored, documented and posted...:devil:
* DBA stickers - You're on your own with that one...I don't want any unplanned visits by THE MAN
* :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah:

Can't wait:hyper:
REZ

Well you know where I stand on this. :thinking: I have Sunday only but not sure if you are going to be riding that day or going home. :cry: I will keep my eye on this and see what happens. :thumb:

Well you know where I stand on this. :thinking: I have Sunday only but not sure if you are going to be riding that day or going home. :cry: I will keep my eye on this and see what happens. :thumb:

As of right now it's a day ride only on Sat...sorry your plans won't allow for it! I say, buy her a card, prop it up next to the dozen roses, leave her a note saying "I LOVE YOU, I OWE YOU DINNER TOMORROW NIGHT...YOUR CHOICE" for her to see when she gets her morning java or ? See you Sat morning.....:ride:.....:smirk: maybe she'll be too tired to care! :devil:

There will be another time assuming all the DBA's behave themselves. :devil: I already made a couple of test the water statements and got the stink eye. :naughty:
As of right now it's a day ride only on Sat...sorry your plans won't allow for it! I say, buy her a card, prop it up next to the dozen roses, leave her a note saying "I LOVE YOU, I OWE YOU DINNER TOMORROW NIGHT...YOUR CHOICE" for her to see when she gets her morning java or ? See you Sat morning.....:ride:.....:smirk: maybe she'll be too tired to care! :devil:

There will be another time assuming all the DBA's behave themselves. :devil: I already made a couple of test the water statements and got the stink eye. :naughty:

Yes there will be......due to my current (rather new) job I am unable to take much time off therefore I couldn't take that Friday off to do the "meet and greet" when everyoneshowed up...PLUS when I started getting responses back most were only interested in a day ride. This gathering will show me how tight the area will be when just trucks, trucks and some trailers fill it up...PLUS, PLUS, it'll give me an idea what everone's personalities are like when it coems to the few but important ground rules I have to enforce...:prof:

I moved this thread to the Regional section as it isn't a ride report. :thumb:

Yeah same here. :foul:

Oh wait...:smirk:

i was going to say...HOLD ON THERE MISTER, i even offered to deleiver the plane ticket in person! I don't recall hearing back from you on that one...:smirk:...too late now though! :devil:

SRAD97750

Staff member
the few but important ground rules I have to enforce...:prof:

classrules.jpg

-BIG DAN

Rez, you're making me a little nervous with all this talk about "ground rules". I hope there's no rule against any Wilderness excursions.:smirk:

James

Staff member
some of them may not like my ground rules

important ground rules I have to enforce...:prof:
:prof: Spill them already.
i was going to say...HOLD ON THERE MISTER, i even offered to deleiver the plane ticket in person! I don't recall hearing back from you on that one...:smirk:...too late now though! :devil:
:thumb: Thank you kind sir, don't worry the charge should show up on your credit card shortly. Also thanks for the first class upgrade. :ride:

:smirk: