REZ's new baby

You're still new around here so you probably aren't up to speed yet, it's Rez we're talking about here. What he says isn't always what he meant/means. :smirk: Rez :hug:

T'day will be here before you know it JAMES...bring extra ice or maybe someone will offer you a raw steak to put on your eye ... :boxing: ... :smirk:

James

Staff member
well i think in another thread u were like talking to five dudes about riding
:thinking: Which thread was that? I am going out to Cali this Thanksgiving to [attempt to] ride in the Dez with them. :thumb:
T'day will be here before you know it JAMES...bring extra ice or maybe someone will offer you a raw steak to put on your eye ... :boxing: ... :smirk:
Pfffft no kidding. :prof: Rack better bring some ice packs......for Rez's mangina. :smirk:

:thinking: Which thread was that? I am going out to Cali this Thanksgiving to [attempt to] ride in the Dez with them. :thumb:

Pfffft no kidding. :prof: Rack better bring some ice packs......for Rez's mangina. :smirk:

"Attempt to" ... maybe then I'll be able to roost somebody ... besides geek of course ...:smirk:

As for the ice/mangina ...that was good, nice one ... 1 for you ... :prof:

the hussys have the same can as the KTM's? cause that is a KTM pipe right there. also that is the spark arrest in there. no need to mess with that. Just the end cap as the stock one has a baffle that restricts a lot of air.

Don't know exactly what they're doing to it but the sparky will remian intact...he told me it is too restricted....:devil:...:ride:

Don't know exactly what they're doing to it but the sparky will remian intact...he told me it is too restricted....:devil:...:ride:
they are prolly just going to saw off the baffle on the end cap. It wont hurt anything but i opted to jsut purchase a whole new end cap. PMB that way if California gets retarded in the future and for some reason im not grandfathered in i want the part to be able to put back on. I know its highly unlikely but still just being cautious

they are prolly just going to saw off the baffle on the end cap. It wont hurt anything but i opted to jsut purchase a whole new end cap. PMB that way if California gets retarded in the future and for some reason im not grandfathered in i want the part to be able to put back on. I know its highly unlikely but still just being cautious

:thumb:

Supposed to have her no later than Friday...otherwise it'll be me and ED :shocked: ... I hope no one up there minds a little backfire now and then... NO ID DIDN'T CLEAN MY CARB...I was busy buying a new bike instead! :prof:

Picks or it didn't happen. Oh, by the way, I just bought a pristine 59 Vette, 3 miles on the Odo...it was in this barn that I just happened to be driving by. :thumb: