REZ's new baby

They always look so shiny when new, just wait for the bushes to muck up the hand guards and the first dirt nap to scuff up the pretty plastic. :devil: Looking forward to a ride with you on your new steed. What is the name of this one going to be?

:noidea: A2 named El Diablo ... we'll have to wait and see ! :smirk:

Yup, finally pulled the trigger and bought a 2011 Husaberg FE 570

It's a dual sport (plated)
Don't have it yet, gettin ga few "essentials" put on it like
* An additional gallon fuel cell which is the subframe giving me 3+ gals
* A stubby rear fender making it less likely to break or harder to break
* Flush mount signals so they don't look like curb feelers
* A fan to help cool it off
* Stabilizer
* Shark fin to protect the rear disc
* Rear sprocket so I can ride in more than 1st gear ....originally it was a 43, geared for the freeway. (100+:shocked:)
* ??? I'll add more if I forgot something...

ADDED
* Unpacking some of the exhaust so it can breath better ... :smirk:.....:devil:
* Frame protectors by the pegs.,..to keep from scratching it...
* Cyrcra (bark buster type) hand guards

I should get it Thursday or Friday in time for GEEK & RACK''S LPNF ride

:ride:
dont unpack ur exhaust because it may be louder but it acctually decreases your horsepower. you never see a pro riding with an unpacked pipe they get new packing every time

dont unpack ur exhaust because it may be louder but it acctually decreases your horsepower. you never see a pro riding with an unpacked pipe they get new packing every time

I think he is taking out the exhaust restrictor, not taking out muffler packing.

Being done by the shop ... not by me ... :prof: As for seeing a pro with an unpacked pipe...how can you tell by looking at it ? :noidea: ... As for horsepower, you don't see dragsters with mufflers on the ends of their pipes do ya :smirk: ... I'm sure theere's a fine line (if any) when it comes to silencer packing on how it effects performance... I'm letting the shop steer me on this one! And it's unpacking SOME not completely ... :thumb:

Being done by the shop ... not by me ... :prof: As for seeing a pro with an unpacked pipe...how can you tell by looking at it ? :noidea: ... As for horsepower, you don't see dragsters with mufflers on the ends of their pipes do ya :smirk: ... I'm sure theere's a fine line (if any) when it comes to silencer packing on how it effects performance... I'm letting the shop steer me on this one! And it's unpacking SOME not completely ... :thumb:

welll you can tell if they have packing because its not as loud and it also sounds cleaner, besides they need to have it for noise restrictions and plus what is this shop called? because the packing will burn out and you will end up not having any which is bad on the bike if i were you i would just save up for a slip on because full systems are extremly expensive. is ur bike EFI?

James

Staff member
Get some real pictures of your bike up Rez.
:needpics:

rezz.jpg

:devil:
:lol: Nice photoshop...errr....paint...eh...shop
I think he is taking out the exhaust restrictor, not taking out muffler packing.
:thumb: That's what I'm guessing as well. Not a real smart move to remove the actual exhaust packing as it will change the power delivery.

Get some real pictures of your bike up Rez.
:needpics:

:lol: Nice photoshop...errr....paint...eh...shop

:thumb: That's what I'm guessing as well. Not a real smart move to remove the actual exhaust packing as it will change the power delivery.

no i think hes saying PACKING because thats wat he said lol a restrictor is just a metal piece that makes the hole smaller so its not as loud because chris if you remeber him (his quad) he wanted to take it off just to hear it haha but there wasnt any packing.

James

Staff member
no i think hes saying PACKING because thats wat he said lol a restrictor is just a metal piece that makes the hole smaller so its not as loud.
You're still new around here so you probably aren't up to speed yet, it's Rez we're talking about here. What he says isn't always what he meant/means. :smirk: Rez :hug:

You're still new around here so you probably aren't up to speed yet, it's Rez we're talking about here. What he says isn't always what he meant/means. :smirk: Rez :hug:

oh hahaha well would i no any of them if we met at the track?

hahah well i dont no there screen names oh well ill see em next year becuase im gonna out one more ride on my baby and put her away for the winter. she is gonna get EVERYTHING cleaned shes gonna look showroom again ill drain the tank and the tranny oil and clean the carb and :blah:

welll you can tell if they have packing because its not as loud and it also sounds cleaner, besides they need to have it for noise restrictions and plus what is this shop called? because the packing will burn out and you will end up not having any which is bad on the bike if i were you i would just save up for a slip on because full systems are extremly expensive. is ur bike EFI?

3 brothers racing

YES it is EFI

No need to debate on this topic... thanks for your input though! :thumb: