Pro Reed Black flagged

Well I go back to the time when the rider making the pass was responsible for the crash. I still think that way. The problem is that when that was the rule, we didnt have tracks where you can literally go from midair during a jump into a corner without touching down before the corner, and it is done frequently now, so more is on the lead rider now to avoid being hit. I can sure see why Reed would be mad, but when you have rules that are flagrantly broken right in front of the people responsible for enforcing them, then you have to expect "enforcement". What both of them did caused a crash that they were both lucky to walk away from. One of them was entirely on purpose and fully avoidable. It is harsher than it has been, but probably no harsher than it always should have been is the way that I feel. It has to really sting to lose that many points in a series like this.
i think reedy would be more pissed if he was in the points hunt a little more. I mean his first three races went 10-10-DNF. Which really isn't helping his title chances.... If he gets suspended a race or two he can pretty much call it a season. I think people are just blowing it up, I came from the racing era where if someone crashed you, maybe not intentionally, you found them in the next corner and tossed them over a berm. Call it dirty but I call it an eye for an eye, then its evened up and over with. If I were Tickle when alessi t-boned me, I would have found him in the pits and settled that debt haha. I think Reedy was taking Canard wide, and with Canards hand being off a pull a tear off, made the crash much worse looking than Reed expected.

I agree that the result was probably more than what Chad Reed wanted. Swapping paint (back before plastic bikes) was pretty common and there was a code. Sometimes we hit heads off the track, usually it was left on the track or at least settled before you drove home and racing went on the next weekend. These guys see eachother a lot, so like i said before, I hope they can just nod and move on. Usually once it all gets vented out everyone involved is closer than before.

I agree that the result was probably more than what Chad Reed wanted. Swapping paint (back before plastic bikes) was pretty common and there was a code. Sometimes we hit heads off the track, usually it was left on the track or at least settled before you drove home and racing went on the next weekend. These guys see eachother a lot, so like i said before, I hope they can just nod and move on. Usually once it all gets vented out everyone involved is closer than before.
Im sure they will like Webb and Bowers, I thought that was funny when Bowers jokingly called him a punk in the post race interview haha there good guys that can shake it off.... with each other anyway. Im really digging the 250s right now, some clean exciting racing is going down with these guys. Just wish Hansen would get it together but he is still getting back in the swing of things. If you couldn't tell Im a Team Green supporter haha

I believe INTENTION plays a big part on stuff like this, you could say that trey canard did not take out reed on purpose. But you can say reed took out canard blatantly on purpose.I never see canard riding dirty,can't say that about chad.

speaking of team green, millsaps return has been anything but triumphant aside from monster cup

He's a Suzuki guy, always has been. He rose to fame riding Zooks. Had incredible results riding for Suzuki. When Honda picked him up he floundered, then the Yammi team gave him a whirl with flashes of brilliance. He got his grove back when he went to Rockstar Suzuki and had excellent results. Rockstar switched brands and then so did Davey.... He thought he was good on the Kawi, he was better on the RMZ.... No doubt he's got it but he's only got it on 1 brand.... Reed was also his fastest when at Suzuki....

Yes there is some great racing in that class and some fantastic talent on the rise.
Im sure they will like Webb and Bowers, I thought that was funny when Bowers jokingly called him a punk in the post race interview haha there good guys that can shake it off.... with each other anyway. Im really digging the 250s right now, some clean exciting racing is going down with these guys. Just wish Hansen would get it together but he is still getting back in the swing of things. If you couldn't tell Im a Team Green supporter haha

He's a Suzuki guy, always has been. He rose to fame riding Zooks. Had incredible results riding for Suzuki. When Honda picked him up he floundered, then the Yammi team gave him a whirl with flashes of brilliance. He got his grove back when he went to Rockstar Suzuki and had excellent results. Rockstar switched brands and then so did Davey.... He thought he was good on the Kawi, he was better on the RMZ.... No doubt he's got it but he's only got it on 1 brand.... Reed was also his fastest when at Suzuki....

Oh yeah, all the greats had only one brand they could win on. You smoking ferns again?:smirk::smirk::smirk::smirk:

I believe INTENTION plays a big part on stuff like this, you could say that trey canard did not take out reed on purpose. But you can say reed took out canard blatantly on purpose.I never see canard riding dirty,can't say that about chad.
no doubt chad is considered dirty rider, when he centered punched JS7 a few years back when bubba was on the yami I yelled at the tv for 2 hours :foul: I have come around to him in the past few years but id consider him dirty, I would not wanna be on the business end of his dunlops....

no doubt chad is considered dirty rider, when he centered punched JS7 a few years back when bubba was on the yami I yelled at the tv for 2 hours :foul: I have come around to him in the past few years but id consider him dirty, I would not wanna be on the business end of his dunlops....

Steward dished it out also.....there was a series of incidents between the two that escalated that season, by the way, I cheered for two hours when he did that.