Reduced engine power

Found one online that looks almost identical. Little more lift and more tire than mine had but it could be a twin.

index.php
my boss has a single cab, it is glorious in all of its 8 mpg and 1 quart every 800 miles.

I have not been a fan of the Ford Engineers as of late. When you have to drop the trans to do a slave cylinder, and pull the entire clutch master cylinder assembly to bleed it, I think they get an F.

Probably the one issue I hate the most to diagnose, reason being the codes that cause that message and also cause the vehicle to go into limp in mode can be set by an intermittent fault that is there for .5 seconds or more, and quite often the problem starts out as a once in a while thing, so try capturing a problem on a meter or scope that may only last a fraction of a second and occurs once in a while. The two most common repairs associated with this problem are repairing broken wires at or just before the throttle body assembly in the harness connector and TPS issues in the assembly which require replacing the Throttle body and performing a relearn in some cases.

I have not been a fan of the Ford Engineers as of late. When you have to drop the trans to do a slave cylinder, and pull the entire clutch master cylinder assembly to bleed it, I think they get an F.

Use vacuum to bleed the masters when conventional bleeding gives you grief.

the ford (mazda) slave cylinder location puts it out of danger and they don't fail nearly as often as an external slave, doesn't work when you're in a hurry but the last one I did on our ranger I just cracked the bleed valve and gravity bled it.

the ford (mazda) slave cylinder location puts it out of danger and they don't fail nearly as often as an external slave, doesn't work when you're in a hurry but the last one I did on our ranger I just cracked the bleed valve and gravity bled it.
Ran it totally dry, and instead of driving to my Dads to see if I could find my vacuum pump, I followed the consensus on Boob Tube and yanked the whole thing. An hour later, and a $8 clutch pedal bushing, it was good to go. Note to self, the first sign of the slave cylinder leaking, drop the tranny and do it, and don't run the res dry.

Ran it totally dry, and instead of driving to my Dads to see if I could find my vacuum pump, I followed the consensus on Boob Tube and yanked the whole thing. An hour later, and a $8 clutch pedal bushing, it was good to go. Note to self, the first sign of the slave cylinder leaking, drop the tranny and do it, and don't run the res dry.

I use engine vacuum when I can

Found one online that looks almost identical. Little more lift and more tire than mine had but it could be a twin.

index.php
What is that extended cab looking thing? The one that is discolored and looks like it doesn't belong.
Is that custom? Is this body maybe mounted on a Suburban frame?
I had an 86 blazer, and about 3 other Chevy 4x4's of that vintage and dont recall any of them having an extended cab option at that time.
And those 35(33?)x10.50x15's...so much rubber.
I am so glad the wheel mfr's finally came up to speed.
But I will say that the time me and my cousin and his friends were 15, drunk as hell and tripping on acid and decided to take his 84 4x4 Blazer over a ridiculous stupid jump 6-7 feet off the ground, that rubber provided a nice soft bouncy landing...:bonk:

Last edited: