Recommended tools

i like to carry a lever that wont work on my bike for some reason.

:lol:

after seeing timoyz use a pair of needle nose channel locks for a lever all day long i grabbed a set at harbor freights

You fool, the glass could break, I got a iron one to carry, along with my 5 pound sledge hammer.:poke:
Yeah, but the glass one is cheap and I can use the broken glass as reflectors, cutting up small animals, leaving them on the ground as trail markers, etc...5lb sledge hammer? You wuss...:poke:

James

Staff member
If you are carrying all this on your bike, you better take the suspension off and have it re-valved for the added weight :shocked:
Finally thats what I was looking for! Thank you! I have plenty of tools but I didn't want to break up sets. So I figured just buy exactly what I need. Great list thanks again.
Just to clarify, that list was for the garage, not carrying on the bike. I'd agree with CDA that you'd need to revalve your suspension if you plan on carrying all that. :lol:

Just to clarify, that list was for the garage, not carrying on the bike. I'd agree with CDA that you'd need to revalve your suspension if you plan on carrying all that. :lol:

Lol yea I got that. It did give me several ideas however.

:lol: this is gonna sting a bit Dave.

this is my daughter wearing my fully loaded vest...
337038_10150440743982480_46556729_o.jpg

194757_10150449060987480_1050179439_o.jpg

anyhow there is a thread on here that was started that will give you a good idea of what you should carry.
This thread was great but dang, Trav, your daughter is a real sweetheart :thumb: That's what it's all about :thumb: