Recipe and Food Pics thread.

Darn, my secret's out:smirk:

Pfffft! Apparently, Nat likes hands. Feminine or Masculine. He notices them! I guess everyone (?) has their thing, huh? :smirk: Nat digs your hands Sun! I do too! men and women tell a lot of their story without speaking and just observing their grooming habits, huh?

Just :smirk: too funny

Got to be on the top of your game at all time!

Pfffft! Apparently, Nat likes hands. Feminine or Masculine. He notices them! I guess everyone (?) has their thing, huh? :smirk: Nat digs your hands Sun! I do too! men and women tell a lot of their story without speaking and just observing their grooming habits, huh?

Just :smirk: too funny

Got to be on the top of your game at all time!

Yea, I bet Nat likes hands like mine, especially when they look like this:smirk: Pretty sad huh:rolleyes:And to think I used to ride with long manicured nails. Not anymore. It's all about the ride.
IMG_5347-1.jpg
[/IMG]
Geeezus! My hand looks BIG, dry, ugly and manly:lol: Oh well....Im old, slow and have man hands. Guess it could be worse huh? I could have no hands!!

Yum. Getting ready to smoke a brisket, baby backs and big ol' pork butt this weekend in prep for the opening of my restaurant in a few weeks.:thumb:

Do tell???? This is first I am hearing about this DUB-G, do you have a thread on this somewhere? If so point me to it :thumb:

Yum. Getting ready to smoke a brisket, baby backs and big ol' pork butt this weekend in prep for the opening of my restaurant in a few weeks.:thumb:

Will it last that long? :smirk: I'm thinking
1) It wouldn't last more than a couple days ...:devil:
2) It would spoil ... :puke:
3) You freezing it ... :naughty: