Recently Unclassified Riding Footage

James

Staff member
There was this guy that had gotten hurt awhile ago and couldn't ride for about 4 months. Plus the Dr.'s also told this guy no track until next year. But there's this ride out in Cali he's going to and needs some seat time before it. So after some deliberation it was decided that he can ride on a farmer's field access lane. Behold some boring helmet cam footage. :smirk:

I tired to cut most of the boring parts out, if I'd cut all of them out there would be nothing left.:rolleyes: :smirk: Plus it looks like the camera got tilted down a little.:bonk:

There was this guy that had gotten hurt awhile ago and couldn't ride for about 4 months. Plus the Dr.'s also told this guy no track until next year. But there's this ride out in Cali he's going to and needs some seat time before it. So after some deliberation it was decided that he can ride on a farmer's field access lane. Behold some boring helmet cam footage. :smirk:

I tired to cut most of the boring parts out, if I'd cut all of them out there would be nothing left.:rolleyes: :smirk: Plus it looks like the camera got tilted down a little.:bonk:

:thumb:

At least his is off the stand.:thumb: Way to go "old" man James.:thumb::banana:
Well if I remember right, someone showed up to take it off the stand only because he likes this guy that is all wrapped up in the weather and wanted to share his first time experience. But, this so called weather nerd, made some excuse that he had to stay in camp and wait for someone.....:rolleyes:

:focus:

It is good to see you twisting throttle (if that is truly you) and it looks like you did not forget how that right wrist works...:thumb:

Well if I remember right, someone showed up to take it off the stand only because he likes this guy that is all wrapped up in the weather and wanted to share his first time experience. But, this so called weather nerd, made some excuse that he had to stay in camp and wait for someone.....
:rolleyes:
You have been married how long? So what happens if one does not wait for the wife? I will more than make up for it over Tday. Just don't kill me.:smirk:

Well if I remember right, someone showed up to take it off the stand only because he likes this guy that is all wrapped up in the weather and wanted to share his first time experience. But, this so called weather nerd, made some excuse that he had to stay in camp and wait for someone.....
:rolleyes:
You have been married how long? So what happens if one does not wait for the wife? I will more than make up for it over Tday. Just don't kill me.:smirk:

Geek you need to learn how to properly quote :picard: