Recently Unclassified Riding Footage

And make sure you armorall your motorcycle tires and wax the driveshaft on your 18' lifted chrome-mobile 4X4 before cruising around town with your bike in the back lol!:thumb:

This is reminding me of a certian Professional Stand Sitter, what was that guys name :thinking::devil:

James

Staff member
You should be pretty easy to pick out.
xili-bro.jpg

-BIG DAN:thumb:
:lol: For the last 10 mins I've been trying to find a good comeback picture, I give up. :bonk:
And make sure you armorall your motorcycle tires and wax the driveshaft on your 18' lifted chrome-mobile 4X4 before cruising around town with your bike in the back lol!:thumb:

:devil: Already did that. :thumb:

metal_mulisha.jpg

:lol: You know I've had a pickup since early this year, yet I've never had my bike back in the bed. Did have a buddies in there though, but that's because the trailer was full. :smirk:
What if I don't show up :devil:
:devil: I know where you live. :devil:

So picture what you rode on.... only sandier, a little wider (at times), not nearly as tacky, more dust, replace the corn field s with "PUCKER BUSHES" and a few cactus, some fences (depends on how "out there" :naughty: you're riding), replace a tractor and trailer with a truck and toy hauler parked partially sticking out over the road...other than that it's pretty much the same...:prof:...:smirk:...:ride:

Good to see you're riding...I need some seat time myself!

So picture what you rode on.... only sandier, a little wider (at times), not nearly as tacky, more dust, replace the corn field s with "PUCKER BUSHES" and a few cactus, some fences (depends on how "out there" :naughty: you're riding), replace a tractor and trailer with a truck and toy hauler parked partially sticking out over the road...other than that it's pretty much the same...:prof:...:smirk:...:ride:

Good to see you're riding...I need some seat time myself!

Thats' funny. I told James he should cut across the corn field to get a feel for what the desert would be like :smirk:

There was this guy that had gotten hurt awhile ago and couldn't ride for about 4 months. Plus the Dr.'s also told this guy no track until next year. But there's this ride out in Cali he's going to and needs some seat time before it. So after some deliberation it was decided that he can ride on a farmer's field access lane. Behold some boring helmet cam footage. :smirk:

I tired to cut most of the boring parts out, if I'd cut all of them out there would be nothing left.:rolleyes: :smirk: Plus it looks like the camera got tilted down a little.:bonk:

[vide=youtube;fnh6oOtM48E]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fnh6oOtM48E[/media]

If i only had the docters name i could blackmail a guy that i know :devil:
Pretty soon the farmer is going to have to smooth out some burms out of his road :smirk:

James

Staff member
Pretty soon the farmer is going to have to smooth out some burms out of his road :smirk:
:devil: Shhhh :devil:

:lol: I don't think he realized how easy it can get torn up, he did tell me though that as long as the ruts follow the lane it'll be fine.:thumb: