Recently Unclassified Riding Footage

There was this guy that had gotten hurt awhile ago and couldn't ride for about 4 months. Plus the Dr.'s also told this guy no track until next year. But there's this ride out in Cali he's going to and needs some seat time before it. So after some deliberation it was decided that he can ride on a farmer's field access lane. Behold some boring helmet cam footage. :smirk:

I tired to cut most of the boring parts out, if I'd cut all of them out there would be nothing left.:rolleyes: :smirk: Plus it looks like the camera got tilted down a little.:bonk:

Nice video, glad you got to ride :thumb: although I almost fell asleep during the video :lol:

the screenshot that the youtube is on before you start the vid makes it look like james just crossed into star trek and is going warp speed full ahead.

James

Staff member
Nice video, glad you got to ride :thumb: although I almost fell asleep during the video :lol:
:lol: Did I not tell you guys that it's boring as hell? It's just a bunch of flat tracking with a helmet cam, don't think it gets worst then that. :smirk:
Have to wait until next year for some MX helmet cam footage. :foul:
the screenshot that the youtube is on before you start the vid makes it look like james just crossed into star trek and is going warp speed full ahead.
:lol: never noticed that before.

SRAD97750

Staff member
:smirk: You obviously don't know me, just wait until you pick me up at the airport. :P

You should be pretty easy to pick out.
xili-bro.jpg

-BIG DAN:thumb:

:thinking: You know I'd better get me some MM clothes, black tube socks, and a flatbill.:smirk:

And make sure you armorall your motorcycle tires and wax the driveshaft on your 18' lifted chrome-mobile 4X4 before cruising around town with your bike in the back lol!:thumb: