Husqvarna Range of piston

Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry For the cuss word I didn't want to actually type it. I do agree with you police are stupid. Have you ever had issues with police.

sorry For the cuss word I didn't want to actually type it. I do agree with you police are stupid. Have you ever had issues with police.
Once at that school ya with the 77cc on the bike. But they couldnt do anything bike is registered to my dad and I didnt have the keys a friend had them. And I wasnt on the bike.

holy heck. I once got in trouble for prank calling 911 wasn't arrested. And they came to my dad's house for a second time because I was screaming like crazy at a bird. one of the neighbors called 911 on me.

holy heck. I once got in trouble for prank calling 911 wasn't arrested. And they came to my dad's house for a second time because I was screaming like crazy at a bird. one of the neighbors called 911 on me.
LOL

And I laughed my head off after I had screamed at a bird for no reason and I eventually ran at the bird and said get outta here. LOL

But ya the police dosent know this place, they dont have mc police down here and theres a bunch of small gaps and theres a bunch of forrest where they cant follow after. But I was going to get like a fuel tank key lock if it exist. Then I’m also getting like a led ramp and a switch so I can have lights when its dark out and Im getting a speedometer.

Status
Not open for further replies.