Husqvarna Range of piston

Status
Not open for further replies.
Elliott are you getting a -2020 Husqvarna FC 350 or 2019.
2016 FC 350 60 hours. Is 60 hours good? Im also getting the Rekluse Core Exp 3.0 with 20 hours on it. Should I install the clutch or should I rock the OEM clutch? It all costs around 4000$ or in my currency 37000 swedish kronor. Should I get it?

use the Rekluse clutch. I think you should change your bike's oil the oil has got to be black by now.

:lol: sorry, I get confused sometimes we all get confused.
Ofcourse but I mean nothing wrong with that. I mean this is gonna be my first real motorcycle. Right now I only have a 50cc but I have driven a 250cc and 450cc quad.

Ofcourse but I mean nothing wrong with that. I mean this is gonna be my first real motorcycle. Right now I only have a 50cc but I have driven a 250cc and 450cc quad.
250cc dirt bike and also got to drive a 300 horsepower sea doo rxt x rs.

be careful jet skis can sure hit you hard my mom was hit in the face by a jet ski. That's why I have been afraid of jet skis LOL

be careful jet skis can sure hit you hard my mom was hit in the face by a jet ski. That's why I have been afraid of jet skis LOL
Well I mean I drive it far away from land and always watch my mirrors and dead spots.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.