Husqvarna Range of piston

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im thinking of getting a Husqvarna FC 350. How long can I drive without changing piston if I like drive like a break in period and always keep it under redline and drive it on roads and never race it.

I do. Well just like changing the oil after every 10 to 20 hours, cleaning your dirt bike. If the engine isn't working properly and you don't know how to fix it take it to the mechanic. Piston changes are common on 4 strokes also need air filter changes too.

I do. Well just like changing the oil after every 10 to 20 hours, cleaning your dirt bike. If the engine isn't working properly and you don't know how to fix it take it to the mechanic.
Ok but will I need to clean my air filter if I’m only going to ride on the road as in like asphalt.

but if your gonna ride your dirt bike on the road your gonna have to get it registered and have front lights and rear light and a license plate on the back.

but if your gonna ride your dirt bike on the road your gonna have to get it registered and have front lights and rear light and a license plate on the back.
Yea yea im gonna need to do that if I want to ride it legally. But when it comes to just riding it what will I have to do then? And the bike you have is thats the same as the Husqvarna FC250?

No, you don't have to have a license plate on your bike for racing only for road riding and you don't have to have the lights either if you want to do enduro yes you will need lights but for racing no. No, each dirt bike brand is different my dirt bike is a ktm 250 sx and yours is a Husqvarna it'ss different. Thanks for asking. If you need anything else I'm free for questions. I love helping people especially you Elliott.

Last edited:
No, you don't have to have a license plate on your bike for racing only for road riding and you don't have to have the lights either if you want to do enduro yes you will need lights but for racing no. No, each dirt bike brand is different my dirt bike is a ktm 250 sx and yours is a Husqvarna it'ss different. Thanks for asking. If you need anything else I'm free for questions. I love helping people especially you Elliott.
The SXF and FC is the same bike if I’m not mistaken. But what kind of maintenance will I need to do with the bike?

they are two different brands. Piston changes if you are getting a 4 stroke and air filter changes and cleaning your bike. And changing the oil every 10 to 20 hours.

they are two different brands. Piston changes if you are getting a 4 stroke and air filter changes and cleaning your bike. And changing the oil every 10 to 20 hours.
Exact same bike for only difference is brand and Husqvarna is owned by KTM and the changes are minimalistic on the bikes. Bring up a spec sheet of the KTM SXF 350 and one for the Husqvarna FC 350 same forks, same fuel injection same basically everything.

yes your right sorry I wasn't paying attention. I can't really show you a picture but I will try.

Status
Not open for further replies.