Random Photos

I am becoming Sand Castle famous YO!!!!!
1601510_10152445217677480_1216150625402132827_n.jpg

people were asking if i would pose with it so they could get a pic :lol:

That blows. Is the wife ok?
Yah, but starting to get the aches, pains and headache. Off to the Dr.'s tomorrow..... She saw it coming as everyone in front was slamming on there brakes so she looked in her rear view mirror. Tensing up for impact is not a good thing to do but it is reactionary.....what the hell else you gonna do. She tried to gas it a bit but the car in front of her was still there. Fortunately she didn't hit the car in front of her. Only rear end damage to the car.

Yah, but starting to get the aches, pains and headache. Off to the Dr.'s tomorrow..... She saw it coming as everyone in front was slamming on there brakes so she looked in her rear view mirror. Tensing up for impact is not a good thing to do but it is reactionary.....what the hell else you gonna do. She tried to gas it a bit but the car in front of her was still there. Fortunately she didn't hit the car in front of her. Only rear end damage to the car.
That sucks. Another case of someone driving too close to the car in front of them and not paying attention. I wonder where they found the cell phone?