Random Photos

Water, tools, jerky, granola bar but rarely do I ever eat, but you never know what or how long you may be stuck out on the trail. Plus the boys ride with me and I like have something for them if they want something. @Rack don't forget your manpon :smirk:

Starbucks, banana, another banana, ring dings, cupcakes, a hoagie, 1/2 bottle water, some cookies, pop tarts, pistachio nuts, fruit roll up, and a diet coke.

Back in the late 80's I saw a guy in MXA magazine. Using a handlebar and fender as a hat. I have always thought it was unique. This guy was at the Unadilla National year after year. It seems that there was always a photo of him in the mags. Well while I was at the Unadilla National this past season. I just happened to see him walking around the track. While signing autographs. I had to take a picture of him. Even though I never ask for his name. :(

He's been doing that for 30+ years..... Like captain America.
I wish I had his pic. They show him on the classic cuts and he was at the jersey sx

You must not have been exerting your self. Plus you need to breathe in order to see if the will fog up. Also so you don't :faint:. :prof:
How did they fit? Do they stay snug on your face.? I never tried a set of Utopia's before.
Yes very snug and they don't fog.....:prof: