Random Photos

Nothing better than concurring a 3 mile grind uphill on the Mountain Bike................................
IMG_1775.jpg

To realize that you still have this 2.5 mile section of uphill switchbacks to go up still, and yes Rez I said "Switchbacks"
IMG_17761.JPG
So as I sat there catching my breath and looking for an excuse to turn around and go back down, my I-Pod starts playing a song by Godsmack telling me I am "crying like a bitch". :( So off I go to tackle a few of these....
IMG_1781.jpg
as I am grinding up this incline...
IMG_1782.jpg

After another 2 mile uphill section, I finally make it to the top and laid down on this bench and died errrr I mean took in the view....
IMG_1783.jpg

I really need to get some Mountain Bike riding in with that gas powered contraption mounted to the frame...:ride:

Nothing better than concurring a 3 mile grind uphill on the Mountain Bike................................
View attachment 9060

To realize that you still have this 2.5 mile section of uphill switchbacks to go up still, and yes Rez I said "Switchbacks"
View attachment 9063
So as I sat there catching my breath and looking for an excuse to turn around and go back down, my I-Pod starts playing a song by Godsmack telling me I am "crying like a bitch". :( So off I go to tackle a few of these....
View attachment 9061
View attachment 9062

After another 2 mile uphill section, I finally make it to the top and laid down on this bench and died errrr I mean took in the view....
View attachment 9064

I really need to get some Mountain Bike riding in with that gas powered contraption mounted to the frame...:ride:

GOTCHA... :thumb:..... :faint:

James

Staff member
View attachment 9060

View attachment 9063
View attachment 9061
View attachment 9062

View attachment 9064

:thumb: :ride:

I would've "died" after the first 1/2 mile. :lol:

James

Staff member
GoPro 1.0 :lol:

538964_332299566854037_192073938_n.jpg

James

Staff member
Trust me, I was done right when I left the car...:lol: It was a short 12 mile loop, but 9 of it was all uphill.
That's probably some of the best training you can do though. Plus going to the gym is boring, heck I haven't been in one for a number of months. :bonk:

Trust me, I was done right when I left the car...:lol: It was a short 12 mile loop, but 9 of it was all uphill.
haha arent you always done on everything! mountian bike ridding, running, cant forget to mention that your bike never leaves the stand :P:devil:

that is a sweet ride by the way, except i have a problem with staying on the trail :thinking: for some reason i like to chase the squirrels of the side of the mountain