Random Photos

Here is a photo from a little something we are working on.
DSC_0271.jpg
jeez brock I didnt know you were that big of a guy :smirk:

Well... let's see -
Trees
Cars
People
A building
Brake lights
Clouds
Maybe a tornado???
Mountains (or could be more clouds)
Other than that, I don't see what I'm guessing is suppsoed to be obvious!!! :noidea: .. a little help?

anyone see anything in this picture?
C629A629DB82661D57E0459E6F6510.jpg

This might sound bad. But I see a whole lot of sheep standing around waiting for someone else to help them. This is a very tragic situation, and it is inexcusable. BUT this is a prime example of why every SANE person in this country should own and carry a firearm. I dont mean to get all political here but do you think that fuckstick would have walked into that theater if there was a sign on the front door encouraging every customer to carry a gun? HELL NO. He knew there would be no resistance in that theater and that could be one of the reasons he chose that location. (Now my previous statement is based on my local century movie theater here in vegas that has a sign posted at the front that you are not allowed to carry you firearm into the theater.) I carry 24-7 because I don't want to be a fish in a fishbowl.

Sorry for the rant but this tragedy may not have been avoidable but the damaged could have possibly been reduced if there was some patrons that offered resistance in the form of return fire. I am sure this isn't going to sit well with everybody so flame on.

This might sound bad. But I see a whole lot of sheep standing around waiting for someone else to help them. This is a very tragic situation, and it is inexcusable. BUT this is a prime example of why every SANE person in this country should own and carry a firearm. I dont mean to get all political here but do you think that fuckstick would have walked into that theater if there was a sign on the front door encouraging every customer to carry a gun? HELL NO. He knew there would be no resistance in that theater and that could be one of the reasons he chose that location. (Now my previous statement is based on my local century movie theater here in vegas that has a sign posted at the front that you are not allowed to carry you firearm into the theater.) I carry 24-7 because I don't want to be a fish in a fishbowl.

Sorry for the rant but this tragedy may not have been avoidable but the damaged could have possibly been reduced if there was some patrons that offered resistance in the form of return fire. I am sure this isn't going to sit well with everybody so flame on.
Won't flame you, but the only thing I can say is if someone was carrying a firearm would they have had the time to pull it out, aim in the dark room with a haze of tear gas and people running/hiding and be able to hit this guy without hitting someone else or getting hit first them self?

James

Staff member
Won't flame you, but the only thing I can say is if someone was carrying a firearm would they have had the time to pull it out, aim in the dark room with a haze of tear gas and people running/hiding and be able to hit this guy without hitting someone else or getting hit first them self?
Who knows? However what if somebody would have had the chance to drop him?

I like how this story wasn't really "newsworthy".
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mm9o3vhKoF8

I think the point was do you think that guy would have even tried this if he even thought half of the audiance was packing heat?

I agree with you it would have been difficult but wouldn't you at least try? If you are going to catch a bullet would you rather catch one resisting or catch one curled in the fetal position?

I think the point was do you think that guy would have even tried this if he even thought half of the audiance was packing heat?

That is exactly my point...

Well... let's see -
Trees
Cars
People
A building
Brake lights
Clouds
Maybe a tornado???
Mountains (or could be more clouds)
Other than that, I don't see what I'm guessing is suppsoed to be obvious!!! :noidea: .. a little help?
a bunch of people are saying its a angel above the theater :lol: